Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 05-01-2019, 10:41 PM   #1
acclaim99
Major Leagues

Exclamation Help please, RE: Budget Settings

Hey, I went into my franchises front office -> player development, and thought I could raise the draft budget so I can draft and pay better players. Now when I try to put any number in, they come only as 0's.. for example if I try to put $5,000,000 I only get 0's.

I just now realized if I put a % I can put numbers. What exactly is supposed to go there now... I don't remember what was there, and don't want to mess it up so it doesn't screw up the draft when it comes up. I can't play on unitl thats fixed.

Thanks

Marcus, any help
acclaim99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:47 PM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

i don't have it opened, but you could just make a quickstart default league and look at the setting. then, delete that league.

<belated edit: somebody misread, .... oops.>

Last edited by NoOne; 05-02-2019 at 02:41 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #3
mmarra82
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by acclaim99 View Post
Hey, I went into my franchises front office -> player development, and thought I could raise the draft budget so I can draft and pay better players. Now when I try to put any number in, they come only as 0's.. for example if I try to put $5,000,000 I only get 0's.

I just now realized if I put a % I can put numbers. What exactly is supposed to go there now... I don't remember what was there, and don't want to mess it up so it doesn't screw up the draft when it comes up. I can't play on unitl thats fixed.

Thanks

Marcus, any help
You may not have the money to raise the draft budget.
mmarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:37 AM   #4
slugga27
All Star Starter

I’ve seen this as well. It may very well be a budget shortfall, but let’s say the default is 2.5 mil. If you adjust it at all, it reverts to zeroes and you can’t even reset it to the default value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
slugga27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:40 AM   #5
TPinrose
Minors (Double A)

I have also seen this when there is no room in the budget. It will reduce Dev and Scouting to get under budget if you attempt to change those numbers.
TPinrose is offline   Reply With Quote