Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 01-20-2020, 01:49 PM   #5721
Magus978
All Star Starter

In 2059 the Steelport Saints became the most recent OL alumni to become a perfect league champion, ending my personal legacy of failure. This week, they are participating in their first (and last) whale invitational. The bar is set insanely low (don't go 0-162).

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:41 PM   #5722
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Waffletown has had a pretty good run since their last OL season (2050). Solid run at the Perfect level, with post season appearances in 9 of 11 seasons. Haven't won it all yet at the top tier, but came oh-so-close two seasons ago when the Syrups made the World Series and took it to 7 games before losing the clincher. Waffletown have gone 1036-758 during their time in the wild.

top players:

Sliding Billy Hamilton:

Games: 5497 (3114 at perfect)
Hits: 6302 (3234 at perfect)
Runs: 3886 (1934 at perfect)
Stolen bases: 2467 (1264 at perfect)
WAR: 155.2 (72.5 at perfect)

Lefty Gomez:

Wins: 418 (275 at perfect)
ERA: 4.03 (4.14 at perfect)
Strikeouts: 7047 (4543 at perfect)
Attached Images
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 07:49 AM   #5723
Edster007
All Star Starter

All four of my OL teams have finally stabilized and remain in perfect as opposed to yo-yo'ing back and forth between diamond and perfect. The team formerly known as the Boogie Knights are a constant playoff contender/division winner while the other three are a mystery week to week but even in the bad weeks they have haven't come that close to relegation. I don't spend too much time on any of them so I am OK with them at least being able to hold their own. Going into today two are in WC position and one is leading their division. Only Jefferson Valley is out of contention this week.
Edster007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:49 PM   #5724
Magus978
All Star Starter

Barring a big turnaround today, the Steelport Saints will not have represented the OL alumni well, getting relegated from whale league.

Old 01-25-2020, 07:39 PM   #5725
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus978 View Post
Barring a big turnaround today, the Steelport Saints will not have represented the OL alumni well, getting relegated from whale league.
My OL teams faired a little better former San Pedro is heading for a NL WC showdown with my one non-OL team. The Knights have clinched their division and Everett is in the a three way battle for the last WC spot in the AL. Jefferson Valley will finish under .500 but had a more respectable showing this week. They were slow out of the gate but are only 2 games under .500 since June. Given the thin bullpen not a bad showing.
Old 01-26-2020, 01:37 AM   #5726
Magus978
All Star Starter

The big turnaround happened! Spurred on by an all-in purchase of 100 Walter Johnson for 350k, the Steelport Saints have survived whale week!

Old 02-24-2020, 12:18 AM   #5727
Magus978
All Star Starter

After 17 playoff appearances in perfect, the Blitzkrieg Boppers are the latest OL alumni to win a perfect title!
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2020, 07:45 AM   #5728
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus978 View Post
After 17 playoff appearances in perfect, the Blitzkrieg Boppers are the latest OL alumni to win a perfect title!
Congrats! -This week the Boppers are in a league with all of my former OL teams and my Coney Island team.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:22 AM   #5729
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

OL in PT21?

Will Our League be run in PT21? I know BFF will be around, but I don't know that I want three teams in that league. I like some variety.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 11:18 AM   #5730
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomcoach View Post
Will Our League be run in PT21? I know BFF will be around, but I don't know that I want three teams in that league. I like some variety.

I am also interested in joining OL, or some other league that does not allow buy points or using Live players, from the start in 21. I joined OL very late in the season and played most of my games against steam that had players that should have been disallowed.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 08:55 AM   #5731
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

Since I have not heard anything from the current players since I posted, I will go ahead and set-up an Our League thread in PT21. I will probably just copy and paste the rules from the beginning of this thread.

I am not trying to step on anyone's toes, and if Bottom of the Sixth, or Stanley or any of the others that have done such a great job of running OL in PT20 wants to take it over, I will be glad to let you do that. I just think it would be great to have Our League firing from Day 1!

I am at work right now, so I will get the thread started in PT21 tonight or tomorrow, when I can pay better attention to what I am doing.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:59 PM   #5732
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Arrow

Thanks guys for your interest in continuing "Our League".

My plan, is to start advertising for our 3rd season of Our League once OOTP21 is released.

It is currently too early to advertise for it as some of the card sets have changed names, and those names have not been advertised yet.

Once the release of OOTP21 occurs, I will start a new brand new forum board thread advertising "Our League" (season 3) and I will also include the Updated league rules, which will provide for a better experience for all.

It is my understanding that PT21 will run for a few days in an attempt to work out any bugs that are discovered and then the PT21 servers will be reset and everyone will be forced to start all over again.

Due to the fact that some players will have a harder time making their team roster compliant to having enough non-live players to field a team, I may allow a week or two before I officially start our first actual season.

I will post a link to the the new PT21 "Our League" forum thread in this thread, once I create it.

See you on the field!

Last edited by Bottom Of The Sixth; 03-14-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:57 PM   #5733
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Thanks guys for your interest in continuing "Our League".

My plan, is to start advertising for our 3rd season of Our League once OOTP21 is released.

It is currently too early to advertise for it as some of the card sets have changed names, and those names have not been advertised yet.

Once the release of OOTP21 occurs, I will start a new brand new forum board thread advertising "Our League" (season 3) and I will also include the Updated league rules, which will provide for a better experience for all.

It is my understanding that PT21 will run for a few days in an attempt to work out any bugs that are discovered and then the PT21 servers will be reset and everyone will be forced to start all over again.

Due to the fact that some players will have a harder time making their team roster compliant to having enough non-live players to field a team, I may allow a week or two before I officially start our first actual season.

I will post a link to the the new PT21 "Our League" forum thread in this thread, once I create it.

See you on the field!

my 2 cents.... you can start the OL group right away for an inaugural season that kicks off March 23, but maybe give those teams the first week to become fully compliant.... any teams that join after the first week need to be fully compliant from the first day they join (as if you wait to form your 'entry league' team until 3/23 (to get the full week of entry league play), you should have plenty of time to purge your starting 25 of non-compliant cards)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:31 AM   #5734
Edster007
All Star Starter

I am going to do one team in '21 and it will be in OL.
Old 03-15-2020, 09:36 AM   #5735
adion
All Star Starter

One team for me also.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 03:57 PM   #5736
Magus978
All Star Starter

I'll be back, and I'll probably have at least one OL team, maybe two since we had that freedom.

Thanks for bringing it back for 21!

Old 03-15-2020, 07:23 PM   #5737
Pineywoods OOTPer
All Star Reserve

I will be back with all three teams in OL. I don't care really to spend money on Perfect Team as it is enough of a discussion internally to buy anything. I enjoyed the OL concept.

Senior Office Manager, 13th Circle of Heck.

Pineywoods OOTPer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:20 PM   #5738
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Exclamation

Looking forward to seeing you over there.

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...49#post4600949
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:37 PM   #5739
bsta93
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'm in for 1 team for '21.