Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 11-12-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
jDaveMc1984
Minors (Single A)

New League - Traditional vs Arena

Reposted for more appropriate title

I honestly don't care if I'm commissioner or not, but I have an idea for a league that I think would be fun for people to get in:

Starts in 2050 with all fictional players. Two type of leagues:

Traditional Leagues - Two-tiered promotional/relegation league. Traditional style of baseball played (normal stats, homeruns, rbis, stolen bases). Each league has two sub-leagues of 10 teams each (40 teams). Normal length is 162 games

Arena Leagues - Two-tiered promotional/relegation league with extreme style of play on an 82-game schedule. Normal stats would be .500-.600 averages and 30-80 homeruns, 20-70 stolen bases. Again, each league has two sub-leagues of 10 (40 teams)

Total 80 teams. I understand that's a lot but it sounds like a hoot. At the end of each season, the top 4 teams from each Premier League enters a playoff after their respected playoffs. The style of play is determined by the home ballpark.

So I would need at minimum to start 40 people who would be interested. Obviously any HTML-savvy guys would be beneficial to help out with the formation of a site.

Anyone interested? PM me and we'll get started to roll!