Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 05-05-2019, 11:26 AM   #1
tem316
Minors (Triple A)

Angry Anyone else?

OOTP and Perfect team have both forgotten my user name (AGAIN). First time was my fault for trying to play your game without internet. This time it appears it was the switch from Open Beta to the full version.

Once again I cannot access my user account, and once more the reset emails will not come to my email BECAUSE YOUR SERVER COMPANY SAYS I AM NOT A REAL EMAIL ACCOUNT!!!!!

For the record you had to reset me from your end last time, and I would like that again please and sooner then the two weeks it took last time.
My email is tem316@juno.com (game user is wvufan76) and I assure you I am a real person, real email account, and getting real mad!!! The odd thing is I can spend money with you freely and I am real those times, and I have never lost my forum account either time I have lost my game account.
Also for what it's worth, the animations is better but jumpy. I also still miss the first batter of many games.
tem316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 12:22 PM   #2
tem316
Minors (Triple A)

HEY CHRIS AND JAKE...I found the email from six month's ago, and I was forgetting a critical symbol. Please remove the temporay lock on my account, I know the correct keys to the gate now!
tem316 is offline   Reply With Quote