Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 07-03-2019, 02:21 AM   #1
RubeBaker
All Star Reserve

Missing Free Agents

I just finished the 2019 season as Orioles GM and when I went to the Free Agents screen, there were only 10-15 players. That seemed very odd to me so I did a search for Xander Boegarts and it shows him as a free agent there, but he doesn't appear on the free agent screen.

Also, Craig Kimbrel doesn't appear on the free agent screen either, but when you search for him, you can find him listed as "No Team", and offer him a contract.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
RubeBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:11 AM   #2
byzeil
All Star Starter

Verify that you don't have a filter selected for the FA list.
byzeil is offline   Reply With Quote