Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Bug Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
jayze302
Minors (Double A)

Trading Issues

2 things:

1. Sometimes the game will not let me remove selected players/draft picks from a trade. When I right click on the player/pick, nothing happens. Other times it will bring up the "remove" button. I have not quite figured out any pattern to this yet.

2. Not so much a bug, but a request. Currently when you switch teams you are targeting to trade with, it automatically switches to the view of your players. It would be much easier if it switched to the other teams to cult out an extra required click.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
lightz
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayze302 View Post
2 things:

1. Sometimes the game will not let me remove selected players/draft picks from a trade. When I right click on the player/pick, nothing happens. Other times it will bring up the "remove" button. I have not quite figured out any pattern to this yet.
The Devs are aware of the issue and looking for a solution.

Quote:
2. Not so much a bug, but a request. Currently when you switch teams you are targeting to trade with, it automatically switches to the view of your players. It would be much easier if it switched to the other teams to cult out an extra required click.
Yeah, totally agree with this.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
shaken_bacon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I'd also like to point out that when I play with the QMJHL it doesn't let me make trades with players. If a player is on another team it only lets me offer them contracts. (And they automatically sign when I go into this menu.)
Old 03-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaken_bacon View Post
I'd also like to point out that when I play with the QMJHL it doesn't let me make trades with players. If a player is on another team it only lets me offer them contracts. (And they automatically sign when I go into this menu.)
Yup, we know about that one as well. Part of the cause may have been an incorrect setting in the database, but that doesn't seem to be all of it.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
OpusTheFowl
Minors (Double A)

While on the trade issue, it seems that players are put on the TL automatically. I've had no players on the list and then they creep back-in without any input from me.

Is that a bug or a contract issue that I'm not understanding?
Old 03-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #6
lightz
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusTheFowl View Post
While on the trade issue, it seems that players are put on the TL automatically. I've had no players on the list and then they creep back-in without any input from me.

Is that a bug or a contract issue that I'm not understanding?
Bug, that the devs are working on.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
Daletiel
Minors (Single A)

Might as well jump in here since the thread already exists.

A couple of times, when dealing with a couple different teams, I will attempt to look at the player pages for whomever I'm looking at trying to trade for but no matter which player I select, and whichever team (either my team or the opposing team) it will continually bring up the player page of Buffalo Sabres prospect Luke Adam (whom the game has currently playing for the Rochester Americans in the AHL).

For clarity, I've only noticed this issue when discussing a trade offer another team has offered me, and it doesn't appear to happen from the get-go. I was able to check a few player pages initially, but at a certain point the bug above would present itself. Backing out of the trade screen and re-entering it appears to clear up the issue.

EDIT: I think I've discovered the problem. The bug appears to be triggered by changing the info view to "Goalie Stats".

Last edited by Daletiel; 03-08-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
OpusTheFowl
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daletiel View Post
Might as well jump in here since the thread already exists.
Sry about that...without a centralized way to list/manage bugs, it's tough to not get duplicates...
Old 03-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #9
Daletiel
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusTheFowl View Post
Sry about that...without a centralized way to list/manage bugs, it's tough to not get duplicates...
No need to apologize. I actually think it makes more sense to keep like issues in one thread.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #10
jayze302
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daletiel View Post
No need to apologize. I actually think it makes more sense to keep like issues in one thread.
Ya, similar to the other stickies above, it might make sense for all trading issues to go under this thread.