Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 10-04-2019, 07:25 PM   #1
vtmx
All Star Reserve

vtmx's Ultimate Logopack 2019 (FHM6

Hi, everyone!

With the new installment in the FHM franchise almost here, I've decided to unveil a little thing I'm working on. I'm currently putting some finishing touches on a massive logopack, one that will provide you with logos for every single team and league in the game, both playable and non-playable. I'm going to release it either on the day of release of FHM6, or a little bit after that -- I need to make sure everything is as it should be.

The pack will include:

- 5,000+ (currently 5,165) HQ logos for every single team in the game, including the generic ones
- 200+ (cur. 264) HQ logos for every single league in the game, also including the generic ones
- 40+ (cur. 44) HQ logos for every tournament in the game
- 23 trophy logos

Huge thanks to Pwal and dani9, since I've been using their older packs as a base for the one I'm making right now.

Stay tuned for the download link!

Last edited by vtmx; 10-04-2019 at 07:38 PM.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 02:31 AM   #2
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

Ooh, can't wait to see this. Always love having the logos for everyone when browsing the world
Old 10-07-2019, 06:59 PM   #3
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Okay, lads -- the beta is out today and my work is complete, so I decided to drop the pack a few days early.

VTMX'S 2019 GRAPHICS PACK

The pack contains:
- 5,202 HQ team logos
- 265 HQ league logos
- 43 HQ tournament logos
- 23 HQ trophy logos

Every single team, league and tournament should have a logo in your game after you install this. The same can't be said for the trophies, however, since some European leagues don't have a special designated logo for their play-offs. I'll try to work around that at some point.

If any one of you finds there's something missing, no matter how obscure, feel free to contact me. I want this pack to be as complete as it can be.

Important: This pack was made for the "unfaked" version of the game. As you all probably know if you've played any of the previous games, the German teams have fake names due to copyright issues, unless you delete a file called "fake.inc" from the database folder in your game's directory. Removing that file will reveal the real life names of every team. I strongly suggest doing so, since I made the pack for the version of the game that has real German team names. If you don't, most teams will still have logos, however, some on the lower levels of competition (DEL2, Oberliga, youth leagues, etc.) might be missing theirs.

Again, massive thanks to Pwal and dani9. I used their pack as a base and just updated/fixed some of the logos which were either missing or low quality. The logos for generic teams/leagues (e.g. "High School") are their work, not mine, so again -- thanks.

Here's the download link: 144 MB. Enjoy!

Last edited by vtmx; 10-08-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:05 PM   #4
vtmx
All Star Reserve

While we're here...

I. I remember people asking me to reupload some of my older mods to my dropbox, since their antivirus wouldn't let them enter the (completely legit) Czech file hosting site I posted my mods on originally. Are there any specific ones you'd like to see reuploaded?

II. As far as my future works for FHM6 go, I might try my hand at a facepack or two at some point this fall. I'm gonna be somewhat busy though, so if this ends up being my only release for this year's installment, I'm sorry.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:26 PM   #5
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmx View Post
While we're here...

I. I remember people asking me to reupload some of my older mods to my dropbox, since their antivirus wouldn't let them enter the (completely legit) Czech file hosting site I posted my mods on originally. Are there any specific ones you'd like to see reuploaded?

II. As far as my future works for FHM6 go, I might try my hand at a facepack or two at some point this fall. I'm gonna be somewhat busy though, so if this ends up being my only release for this year's installment, I'm sorry.

I did find out that downloading it from Chrome worked perfectly fine, but not Firefox for some reason recently. Honestly don't get why, but having it available from both hosts can't hurt in case one link stops working.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:08 PM   #6
Nicolino Di Benedetto
Perfect Team Project Manager

Best. Post. Ever.

I can't wait to have all of this in my game. Thanks for doing this. I'm sure it's a major project.

Nicolino Di Benedetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 08:50 PM   #7
Nicolino Di Benedetto
Perfect Team Project Manager

For clarity, can someone explain where these folders should be placed? I put everything in my saved game and it works, but is there a central place in the game where the files should go?

Nicolino Di Benedetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:36 AM   #8
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenicolino View Post
For clarity, can someone explain where these folders should be placed? I put everything in my saved game and it works, but is there a central place in the game where the files should go?

Either in the Current or OpeningDay folder in the quickstart is the default location, in their graphics folders. That way all new games will load with them. But saved games it goes in your save's folder instead for that league.

Historical logos and things for that go in the historical quickstart folder instead.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:25 AM   #9
vtmx
All Star Reserve

VERY IMPORTANT THING I FORGOT TO MENTION (I'll probably update the original post to say this as well)
This pack was made for the "unfaked" version of the game. As you all probably know if you've played any of the previous games, the German teams have fake names due to copyright issues, unless you delete a file called "fake.inc" from the database folder in your game's directory. Removing that file will reveal the real life names of every team. I strongly suggest doing so, since I made the pack for the version of the game that has real German team names. If you don't, most teams will still have logos, however, some on the lower levels of competition (DEL2, Oberliga, youth leagues, etc.) might be missing theirs.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:15 PM   #10
Senko1291
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I tried this one along with the goal horns and I can’t seem to get either working in FHM 6.
Senko1291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:07 PM   #11
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senko1291 View Post
I tried this one along with the goal horns and I can’t seem to get either working in FHM 6.
Which folder did you put the files in?

"Off the floor, on the board, Paul Kariya!"
Old 10-09-2019, 02:46 PM   #12
croatian
All Star Starter

Could you make national team logos instead of flags ? For most teams logo is their federation one.
croatian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:53 PM   #13
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian View Post
Could you make national team logos instead of flags ? For most teams logo is their federation one.
That's an interesting idea! I'll try to do it as soon as I can.

Old 10-09-2019, 10:42 PM   #14
Senko1291
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmx View Post
Which folder did you put the files in?
I did the path listed above just as normal. Both in Current and OpeningDay in quickstart and then in saved game as well and couldn't get either to show up. Worked fine for me on FHM 5.

Would it have anything to do with my game being on my ssd?
Senko1291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:54 PM   #15
rain94
Minors (Single A)

I had issues with mods as well until I placed them in the MyDocuments folder. It does not go into the Program Files (x86) folder.
rain94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:13 AM   #16
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senko1291 View Post
I did the path listed above just as normal. Both in Current and OpeningDay in quickstart and then in saved game as well and couldn't get either to show up. Worked fine for me on FHM 5.

Would it have anything to do with my game being on my ssd?
It's possible, I've never tried installing the game on an SSD. That's probably the reason why the logos aren't showing up.

Old 10-11-2019, 09:22 AM   #17
Colorado
Major Leagues

Thanks for your effort with this!
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:14 AM   #18
Bigdummie
Major Leagues

Is it possible to open this file other than rar zip? I have Win Zip. Thanks, this is a amazing project.
Bigdummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 12:45 PM   #19
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdummie View Post
Is it possible to open this file other than rar zip? I have Win Zip. Thanks, this is a amazing project.
Highly recommend 7-Zip.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 06:16 AM   #20
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Two little updates:

I. Every time the game updates, it replaces the real life league logos from the pack with generic ones. If you'll want to keep the real life ones in, you'll unfortunately have to keep manually putting them into the folder after every update. Same goes for removing the fake.inc file from the database folder.

II. I'll probably start working on the national team logo pack sometime tonight. I'm working on a facepack for the Slovak league right now, but I can do both at the same time, I think.