Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 11-13-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
jrainor
Minors (Single A)

fictional league using importing of financials?

I have started a fictional league in the year 1900 that is importing the financials for that year. obviously attendance is going to keep going up along with player salary and team revenue. is the attendance for the stadiums going to auto adjust as the years continue or am I going to have to adjust the attendance for each stadium manually?
jrainor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 07:50 PM   #2
crawdad5000
Major Leagues

The stadiums will change also as long as you have the finances auto progressing throughout the years. The actual stadium for each year through history will be displayed as far as the numbers and names. If you want the images to progress you need to download pstrickerts ball parks from add-on central for every time period.
crawdad5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #3
jrainor
Minors (Single A)

even if the league is fictional using fictional stadiums??
jrainor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 11:21 PM   #4
crawdad5000
Major Leagues

I don't think so. I have a fictional league with fictional stadiums that has run from 1901-2008 so far. I haven't played it in awhile but went back and took a look. The attendance represents the time frame of the league The stadiums all were around 20,000 to 26,000 capacity but teams were only drawing around 300,00-700,000 fans a year. This increased over time to where they are now over 2 million for most teams but the stadium capacity is the same.
crawdad5000 is offline   Reply With Quote