Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-23-2014, 05:49 AM   #1
kq76
Global Moderator

Looking for an OOTP15 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match!
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #2
Oidar
Bat Boy

Would like to join an OOTP15 league, preferably one that's newly forming. Some league experience, but it's been a while. Life has calmed down some and I can get back into it now. Email me at martylee2377@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Oidar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #3
dkloosh
Minors (Rookie Ball)

OOTP 15 League

I am new to OOTP 15 baseball but would like to join a league with the following contents:

Use current MLB Players with OOTP 15 (No fictional league)

Have an inagural draft to start, then each year draft rookies and free agents

Weekly games played or simmed by the home team, Playoffs H2H

If there is someone starting a league similar to the above e-mail me at dkloosh@yahoo.com

Thanks !
dkloosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:30 PM   #4
Qdog915
Bat Boy

Hey, looking to join a league, new or old, fictional or real, doesn't matter much. I've played in a few leagues, most are dead. Currently in NCBL (North Country Baseball League).

Email me at maquinn1978@gmail.com
Qdog915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
harangatan
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league, I'd prefer real but willing to consider fictional. Played in online leagues but I would like one where more people were active.

email me at maxgruber28@gmail.com
harangatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:21 PM   #6
gadorg
Minors (Double A)

Interested in joining a league; real or fictional is OK. Have had experience in multiple leagues; would prefer very active/competitive leagues.

send email to gadorg@aol.com
gadorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
Swede_06
Minors (Rookie Ball)

OK...I'll take the plunge...

While my experience is somewhat limited in the OOTP Universe, a league would be interesting. If you can be patient with my learning curve

Real players...era could be current (preferable), but would consider options.

I love baseball, and the Cleveland Indians!

I FOUND A LEAGUE....THANKS FOR THE CONTACTS!
"The biggest thrill a ballplayer can have is when your son takes after you. That happened when my Bobby was in his championship Little League game. He really showed me something. Struck out three times. Made an error that lost the game. Parents were throwing things at our car and swearing at us as we drove off. Gosh, I was proud."...Bob Uecker

Last edited by Swede_06; 04-29-2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: update
Swede_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:31 AM   #8
Papadopolus86
Bat Boy

Hi,

I am looking for an ACTIVE league to join. I would like to be long term so an established league would be preferred. Been playing this game for about 5 years. PM if you got space.

Thanks
Papadopolus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:46 AM   #9
Roy Tucker
Minors (Triple A)

Curious if there any stats only leagues out there. Any openings in one, please pm me
Roy Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:03 AM   #10
tschalk
Bat Boy

Location: New York, but moving back to Austin in a few months
I have been enjoying OOTP for a number of years, but have never taken the plunge and joined an online league. With version 15 out, I would love to give it a shot! I would be open for just about anything..as long as the league wouldn't mind me asking some questions along the way. Thank you!
tschalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:38 AM   #11
stevensek
Bat Boy

Long Time OOTP patron, new to online leagues. I'm looking for a league to join to enjoy the new version of OOTP and take my Baseball simming skills to the next level!

Thanks!
Old 04-28-2014, 03:27 PM   #12
spkbaseball17
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league, preferably real. please email me at shaun.kernahan@gmail.com.

Thank you!
spkbaseball17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #13
moshingpenguin
Bat Boy

Looking to join a real league, new or established. preference would be for Padres, but open to others. Would be awesome to find a new league starting up with OOTP 15. email scotthotshot@aol.com
moshingpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:37 AM   #14
bdrum99
Bat Boy

Looking for Active League

Looking for MLB rosters, a couple weeks per day. bdrum999@gmail.com
bdrum99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:00 PM   #15
tward13
All Star Starter

Considering getting back into a league. My past online history includes two of the longer running leagues - Time Warp and PBRL. Both were historical/fictional. Following baseball rules and history but with fictional players. Bother were successful because of dedicated commissioners and active GMs. So, something along those lines might be interesting.

My other option would be to join a new 2014 league as the Mets.

I can be reached here via PM or at metfan13@hotmail.com
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:59 PM   #16
buco
Bat Boy

Just switched ottp15 in a couple online leagues in 14
Looking a good solid league
srs668771@yahoo.com
or on aim: buco087
buco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:36 PM   #17
htimsetan
Bat Boy

looking to join existing league

new to OOTP, but I'm really digging it.

I'd love to join an existing league that uses the real MLB universe. Would prefer an NL team but it's not a dealbreaker.

thenatesmith@gmail.com

thanks!
-nate
htimsetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:58 PM   #18
USNAggie44
Bat Boy

I recently just downloaded OOTP 15 and am looking for a league to join! I've never been in an online league, but I've played some OOTP before. I'm really interested in finding one that is fun and immersive. I don't mind whether or not it's real player universe or completely made up. PM me for information.
USNAggie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:31 AM   #19
Ghorticus
Minors (Single A)

If anyone is starting a new fictional league in OOTP15, give me a shout as I'd love to get in on the ground floor. I've been playing since OOTP3 but haven't been in an online league for a couple years, would love to get back into it. Cheers!
Ghorticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:55 PM   #20
Nosewor
Bat Boy

Active manager looking to join an established league

I'd prefer a real player universe and real mlb teams but I would be open to fictional leagues if I like the set up. I'm very active and a micro manager of sorts so you won't be disappointed with my commitment.

My email is: nosewor@aol.com

Let me know if there are any openings in your league

Tyler
Nosewor is offline   Reply With Quote