Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 12-05-2019, 10:12 AM   #21
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Diamond packs are staying available for the moment. I'm sure historical packs will be back eventually too.
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:24 AM   #22
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

I must have misread the date for the PP deal. When I first saw it I thought it said it was expiring after Christmas.

Will such discounts happen again?

You should be careful with deals like that. I'm now extremely reluctant to buy PP at the regular price.

However, may I suggest that with older versions of Perfect Team, currently just PT19, but with 20 and others going forward, it would be cool if both PP and pack prices dropped. With only a few months of PT19 left, there's almost nothing good on the Auction House, and no way am I spending major money for packs when points and packs are priced the same as in PT20.

Dramatically lowering prices for points and packs in older versions of the game would be a nice reward, especially for those who can't afford the best cards.... gives them a chance to go out in style and maybe see what they're missing, tempting them to spend more in the most current incarnation.

For the higher spenders like myself, lower prices on old versions of the game would tempt me to try and complete collecting cards I currently don't own, which pretty much never show up on the AH anymore.

2002halos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:11 AM   #23
Abnerdoubleday
Minors (Triple A)

Just to counter Angel, the pp sale enticed a significant amount of spending that wouldn't have been made otherwise.
Abnerdoubleday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:53 AM   #24
scott1964
Hall Of Famer

They are back One for each team

PETA.....People Eating Tasty Animals.

scott1964 is offline   Reply With Quote