Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

Major League Baseball Dreams switching to OOTP14 - we have several openings

Full League Name (Initials): Major League Baseball Dreams (MLBD)
Main URL: mlbdreamsootpsim.com
Boards URL: mlbdreamsootpsim.com/forum2
Commissioner(s) OOTP Forum Username(s): Mark Griffiths, "son of lenon" (Commissioner), Levi Davis, "I miss J.T. Snow", (Asst Commissioner), Dave Anderson, "ultradave", Asst Commissioner
Email Address: mlbd.commissioners@gmail.com
OOTP Version: OOTP14
Game Needed: Required
Players: Originally historical, but now in 2035 I don't believe there are any historical players remaining.
# of Teams: 30 , with full minor leagues
Sim Schedule: during season - T, Th, Sa, Su, usually in the mornings. Offseason, we'll run almost every day.
League Time Per Sim: 7 Days, varies in off season.
First Season: 2006
Current Season: 2035
Special Rules & Settings: no coaches or scouts.

Major League Baseball Dreams is a long running league set up originally with 2006 (current at the time) teams and rosters. We just finished the 2035 World Series and are switching to OOTP14 for the off season. We will be implementing the new CBA and moving Houston to the AL this off season.

The league is well-run with 3 commissioners, so sims are run on schedule and the commissioners communicate well with the GMs. We have some GMs who have been with the league from the beginning, mixed with some newer GMs. A number of the GM's are in other leagues together.

Since we had been running OOTP12 we started losing GMs and it was getting hard to recruit new ones. Now with OOTP14 we'd like to fill the league up. There are a number of good teams available - most notably Colorado who just lost a 7 game World Series as an AI team. There are also rebuilding projects available.

Take a look at the web site and drop by the forum and look around. Links to the reports are on the web site so you can check out the open teams. If you like what you see, email the commissioner's email above (also linked on the web site) and let us know you are interested. If we fill up we'll be glad to put you on a waiting list, as some GMs come and go.

Teams available:

Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles

MLBD- Toronto Blue Jays GM,
FCBL- Baltimore Orioles GM,
EIB- Texas Rangers GM

Last edited by CT-Sox-Fan; 05-27-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Edited to reflect full league
CT-Sox-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
SmackSaw
Bat Boy

I'd like to take St. Louis if they're still open....or ChiSox.

Very happy to see the MLBD moving to 14.

I'm an MLBD veteran, running the Reds for a decade or so beginning around 2016...my laptop took a dump and league had moved on to other versions by the time i was up and running.

Awaiting permission to register at the league forums (can't find my email when i try to get my login info, but wouldn't let me create new id using my email, saying it already existed in system, so i used my yahoo email to register)
SmackSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #3
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

What you need to do is send an email to the commissioners email address listed above, let us know what id you registered as, so we can activate your account. We have to do it this way to keep swarms of spambots from registering.

EIB- Texas Rangers GM
Old 05-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #4
I miss J.T. Snow
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey all,

Just putting in a plug for my league (That I help co-run; I consider myself a 10% co-commissioner).

I've joined a lot of leagues over the years just to watch them fold, so I've learned the value of a steady league (particularly if you are rebuilding). This one has been going strong for years.

So check it out!
I miss J.T. Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #5
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

Edited the initial post to reflect current openings. We've filled a number of them but still some left.

EIB- Texas Rangers GM
Old 05-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #6
arkema15
Bat Boy

I just sent a PM for the Orioles...don't know if it sent though
arkema15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
CT-Sox-Fan
Minors (Double A)

Edited to reflect loss of Atlanta and Baltimore GMs.

EIB- Texas Rangers GM