Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 06-06-2019, 01:55 PM   #1
whaleheader
Minors (Triple A)

Draft import problem

Having a weird problem when I import a Draft Pool.

Manually created enough fictional players for my draft pool. Exported, updated, and imported updated pool. Everything was fine.

Now I want to update the draft pool. I export, match up the old ids with the updated players, and import. Everything looks fine for the draft pool. Unfortunately when I check out my team roster (and other teams) some of the players are, mysteriously, not on the same roster (within organizations) as they were before the import. Some Active players are now in the minors, others bounce from the minors to the Active.

As I said, when I initially imported last month all was well. Now that I'm trying again...problems. I have reexported and compared the draft pool files and everything looks fine. I have also checked to make sure the ids are the same for the pool and the rosters. All checks out.

I've tried a few times with the same result. Thoughts? I'd really like to update the draft pool in my online league before the draft.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by whaleheader; 06-06-2019 at 03:21 PM.
whaleheader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:04 PM   #2
whaleheader
Minors (Triple A)

It seems like the AI is setting up complete organizations every time I import. I even tried exporting the current rosters, importing the draft pool, then importing the current rosters again to see if it put players back on the appropriate teams. No luck, the players who were moved still ended up getting sent to the level that the AI thought they should be playing.

Is there someway to turn this off?
Old 06-06-2019, 06:28 PM   #3
whaleheader
Minors (Triple A)

For anyone else with the same problem...

OK, I found a workaround. I went into settings and turned off the AI's ability to make changes. I imported the draft pool. Then, I turned back on the AI's ability to make changes.