Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-11-2016, 06:44 AM   #1
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Receiving Pre-Order Link and Email Provider?

Hello,

Over the last couple of years, seems like there was difficulty in distributing the game links (OOTP) to certain email providers, which mine was one of those (SBCGLOBAL). Had to submit a request in order to actually get the link. Just curious, has anything changed or different where this might not happen for this release? I know its possibly on the email provider, but I don't experience this issue for any other games/company.

Not a huge deal since the manual request is usually pretty quick, but would be nice to come home and find the link in my email without having to do anything special
SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #2
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

We will make the links public this time
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:53 AM   #3
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
We will make the links public this time
That will work! Thanks for the new approach, it should help out....I guess maybe that is a reason for me to consider Steam version for next year since all the downloading and such is automatic....forgot about my past email issues when I ordered, but if they are public links for pre order this year, then should be no problem.

Last edited by SlyBelle; 10-11-2016 at 06:55 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:19 PM   #4
Game On
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Pre-order link does not work.
Game On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:22 PM   #5
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

The pre order link I was referring to is when the actual game comes up and the link points you to the setup file.....that won't be available until sometime next Monday.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:35 AM   #6
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game On View Post
Pre-order link does not work.
Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - Management Game Available for PC and Mac from Out of the Park Developments

This one?
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:29 AM   #7
mbaliya
Minors (Double A)

I'm kind of upset that I didn't wait till tomorrow morning to do it on steam...having updates automatic and mods MUCH easier to deal with from steam...is there a way I can change my key?
mbaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 03:08 PM   #8
flyers139
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Just pre-ordered. Been playing since the original FHM and have loved watching this grow. Excited to check out the new updates!
flyers139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:29 PM   #9
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaliya View Post
I'm kind of upset that I didn't wait till tomorrow morning to do it on steam...having updates automatic and mods MUCH easier to deal with from steam...is there a way I can change my key?
Sorry, pre-order for the Steam version is no longer available. The game will be available on Steam on release day which will be "end of October".
To get the Steam version, you would have to return the eSellerate version (send your purchase confirmation email to sales@ootpdevelopments.com and ask for a full refund) and then re-purchase on Steam when it's available there.
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote