Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 09-07-2013, 12:45 AM   #41
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC1878 View Post
I made facegens for the 13 pitchers in the active roster of Hiroshima Carp. These are my first try, so check them out; see how they look.
Thanks! Overall they look really good, especially for a first try. I'd suggest a couple things though.

One, you might want to play with the sliders on the generate tab a little more. Moving some them up a bit, like you do on the cariacture/color slider for the historical facegens, made some of the faces look really good. For almost any face you do, unless you get a perfect pic, you'll want to put the caricature color and caricature shape sliders up into at least the typical range. Playing around with the other sliders won't hurt either. You can alawys undo if you don't like the results.

Second, you'll want to look for pics in which the players aren't smiling if at all possible. Cause when they smile, then the facegen makes the teeth part of their lips. Then if they smile in game, they can have multiple sets of teeth.

If you have to use a smiling pic, then you'll want to colour the lips with some red, and also make the lips thinner. Then if you adjust the cariacture/colour slider afterwards they'll usually turn out ok, without any teeth lips.

Those are just minor critiques though, advanced tips, you might say. Overall, the faces look really nice. Good job!
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:15 AM   #42
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

As I am sure this is the wrong spot... but there is just so many threads and download links and I seen this thread was active yesterday...

I just purchased the game and the facegen element is awesome! I was just curious on where i could find the most accurate, up to date, and largest facegen pack to use?

After purchasing the game yesterday I installed the "2013 All-in-one" but noticed quite a bit of players look off as well as missing facegens in AAA and such... So I just just curious if there is a more accurate facegen and more complete pack out there... and if so where can I find it?!

My apologies if the all-in-one is the "best", if that is the case how can I get generated facegens to show up for all the lesser known players who do not have one?
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #43
MUFC1878
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Thanks! Overall they look really good, especially for a first try. I'd suggest a couple things though.

One, you might want to play with the sliders on the generate tab a little more. Moving some them up a bit, like you do on the cariacture/color slider for the historical facegens, made some of the faces look really good. For almost any face you do, unless you get a perfect pic, you'll want to put the caricature color and caricature shape sliders up into at least the typical range. Playing around with the other sliders won't hurt either. You can alawys undo if you don't like the results.

Second, you'll want to look for pics in which the players aren't smiling if at all possible. Cause when they smile, then the facegen makes the teeth part of their lips. Then if they smile in game, they can have multiple sets of teeth.

If you have to use a smiling pic, then you'll want to colour the lips with some red, and also make the lips thinner. Then if you adjust the cariacture/colour slider afterwards they'll usually turn out ok, without any teeth lips.

Those are just minor critiques though, advanced tips, you might say. Overall, the faces look really nice. Good job!
Thanks for the help. Let me know if I got it right. This was a smiling pic.
Attached Files
File Type: fg yuya_fukui.fg (7.6 KB, 395 views)
File Type: fg yuya_fukui fixed.fg (7.6 KB, 388 views)
MUFC1878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:48 PM   #44
MUFC1878
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
As I am sure this is the wrong spot... but there is just so many threads and download links and I seen this thread was active yesterday...

I just purchased the game and the facegen element is awesome! I was just curious on where i could find the most accurate, up to date, and largest facegen pack to use?

After purchasing the game yesterday I installed the "2013 All-in-one" but noticed quite a bit of players look off as well as missing facegens in AAA and such... So I just just curious if there is a more accurate facegen and more complete pack out there... and if so where can I find it?!

My apologies if the all-in-one is the "best", if that is the case how can I get generated facegens to show up for all the lesser known players who do not have one?
I don't think there is a large, accurate facegen pack besides the one in the All-in-one. I just downloaded that and added the ones from this thread and others.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-s-thread.html

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...face-gens.html

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-facegens.html
MUFC1878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #45
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Thanks for the help. Let me know if I got it right. This was a smiling pic.
You got it perfect. Looks great
Old 09-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #46
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
I don't think there is a large, accurate facegen pack besides the one in the All-in-one. I just downloaded that and added the ones from this thread and others.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-s-thread.html

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...face-gens.html

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-facegens.html

Yeah, that's all I've found myself. There might be a couple other thread if you look around but there's not much else.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #47
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Thanks guys... I apologize for all the "noob" like questions... But since I have the all in one can I "add" the facegen packs from the links you gave me while still retaining the ones I got? Meaning it doesn't replace or override what's there already does it? I'm on a MAC so as far as adding goes is there a spot that shows where to place these? Since the all in one did it for me in game
Old 09-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #48
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Thanks guys... I apologize for all the "noob" like questions... But since I have the all in one can I "add" the facegen packs from the links you gave me while still retaining the ones I got? Meaning it doesn't replace or override what's there already does it? I'm on a MAC so as far as adding goes is there a spot that shows where to place these? Since the all in one did it for me in game
They do replace some of those in the all in one. Which can be good or bad. You can safely replace anything from the all in one with anything I did. But the faces you get from some of the other threads, well it's 50-50 as to whether they'll be improvements to the all in one faces they overwrite, or whether they'll actually be worse

But it's still worth installing everything you can since they have many faces that aren't in the all in one. Just don't overwrite anything in the all in one with stuff you've downloaded until you've checked if the new versions a improvement or not.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 09-08-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #49
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
They do replace some of those in the all in one. Which can be good or bad. You can safely replace anything from the all in one with anything I did. But the faces you get from some of the other threads, well it's 50-50 as to whether they'll be improvements to the all in one faces they overwrite, or whether they'll actually be worse
Darn!! I'm playing as the Mets and I noticed a handful of the team is real life photos and not face-gens same goes for random players on other teams 40 man roster
Old 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #50
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Darn!! I'm playing as the Mets and I noticed a handful of the team is real life photos and not face-gens same goes for random players on other teams 40 man roster
Couple things to do. Go to Game > Preferences > Facegens and make sure Picture Search Mode says search for photo fit first.

Then go to Game > Setup and Options > Player & Picture Options. Then uncheck Load Player Picture Automatically and check Load PhotoFit files automatically.

That should keep photos from showing up at all. Then if you don't get a facegen for someone it's because you don't have it.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #51
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Bumping this as many, many new faces are needed for OOTP15.

I'll try to post some updates as to what's needed from additional teams/leagues if anyone is interested in working on faces for the new All-In-One project.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #52
sabrtoothtiger
Minors (Double A)

Anyway someone can make the MLB draft prospects?

Carlos Rodon

Tyler Kolek

Jeff Hoffman

Brady Aiken

Last edited by tnfoto; 04-04-2014 at 01:13 AM. Reason: removed broken links
sabrtoothtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:16 AM   #53
NYM Fan 31
Major Leagues

Sorry I've been so freaking busy.

Made these recently.
Attached Files
File Type: fg Adrian_Marin.fg (6.6 KB, 440 views)
File Type: fg Patrick_Corbin.fg (74.3 KB, 430 views)
File Type: fg Elih_Villanueva.fg (7.4 KB, 432 views)
File Type: fg Gary_Brown.fg (6.5 KB, 421 views)
File Type: fg Christian_Yelich.fg (6.6 KB, 433 views)
Old 04-04-2014, 12:16 AM   #54
NYM Fan 31
Major Leagues

Hope that post didn't "hijack" your thread, lol
Attached Files
File Type: fg Jose_Abreu.fg (8.3 KB, 469 views)
File Type: fg Masahiro_Tanaka.fg (7.2 KB, 466 views)

Last edited by NYM Fan 31; 04-04-2014 at 10:56 AM.
NYM Fan 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #55
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

I wouldn't mind helping out with 2014 MLB debut players. Especially if good photos (no goofy-looking grins, please!) can be found.
ThatSeventiesGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #56
Tnarg72
OOTP Roster Team

Some missing Blue Jays plus a couple of new versions (Rasmus, McGowan).
Attached Files
File Type: fg Colby_Rasmus.fg (8.8 KB, 457 views)
File Type: fg drew_hutchison.fg (7.9 KB, 420 views)
File Type: fg Dustin_McGowan.fg (10.7 KB, 443 views)
File Type: fg moises_sierra.fg (25.2 KB, 446 views)
File Type: fg ryan_goins.fg (23.2 KB, 435 views)
Tnarg72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #57
Tnarg72
OOTP Roster Team

Couple of Blue Jay minor leaguers.
Attached Files
File Type: fg aaron_sanchez.fg (7.5 KB, 432 views)
File Type: fg franklin_barreto.fg (7.8 KB, 434 views)
Old 04-20-2014, 12:09 PM   #58
Tnarg72
OOTP Roster Team

Missing facegens for 40 man roster guys.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Missing 40 man.zip (215.8 KB, 492 views)
Old 04-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #59
Blue
Minors (Single A)

Hey guys, I've never posted on the forums before, but I would like to share the facegens I've made over the past month. Is there some sort of post requirement for attachments?

Edit: It appears I can now:
Here they are, mostly random, I redid Andrelton Simmons
Attached Files
File Type: zip Facegens1.zip (258.6 KB, 435 views)
File Type: zip Facegens2.zip (442.7 KB, 423 views)

Last edited by Blue; 04-20-2014 at 02:52 PM.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #60
Perceptor
Minors (Triple A)

I think Eric Kratz is missing for the Jays as well
Perceptor is offline   Reply With Quote