Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 04-29-2020, 06:55 PM   #141
dward1
All Star Reserve

Top 10 Franchises in League History

You can see Indianapolis race off to a great lead, 6 titles and 3 runner ups in the first decade opened up the lead for the Arrows.

Las Vegas roared back through the 40s, winning 2 Cups, 2 Leagues, a CL and finishing runner up in the USBL 5 times in the decade from '43-'52. In '56 and '57 they pushed out even further their claim for best team with back to back leagues and a CL and a Cup.

But that's their last title of any sort as Brooklyn emerged from nowhere. A 2046 expansion team that clicked into a higher gear than anyone ever around the turn of last decade: the Atlantics won 3 straight Doubles (league + CL) along with an absurd Quadruple in '61 (League + Baseball Cup + Super Cup + Champions League). They spotted everyone else 15 years and have almost caught up...

but they haven't. Only one team has been in the top candidates for team of the decade in all 3 decades (and surely will be in the 4th), and that is the San Antonio Riders. They've won 5 of the last 6 USBL's and finally cracked their horrific CL streak with 2 of those in the past 4 years. They've added a Cup of the Americas and a Baseball Cup for good measure in the past two seasons. The San Antonio Riders are the best team in the world.

Raleigh and Quebec join Brooklyn as expansion teams to crack the top 10.

The y-axis is just total winning points, I give out a certain amount of points for winning league (10), finishing 4th (3), winning the Super Cup (2), winning the Baseball Cup (8), Runner Up in CL (5), etc, etc.
dward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:48 AM   #142
dward1
All Star Reserve

I love this universe so I will play on for sure.

I lost the 2065 season to corruption and then went back and quickly simmed through (I can't take replaying games I already "knew" I played).

I finished 2nd, won the first round and then lost in the finals to Kansas City, who got promoted. I will continue playing, not sure if I will write about it.

Total payroll shedding is in order, a youth movement is underway in 2066. BJ Peterson and Wayne Rigsbee are stars for the US National Team, who have massively disappointed in both the Nations League in 2064 (lost to England in the finals) and the World Cup (didn't even make the finals where Asia beat Europe)

Last edited by dward1; 04-30-2020 at 07:55 AM.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:21 PM   #143
tquigley4
Minors (Rookie Ball)

This is sad to see come to an end, I really enjoyed reading a new post from this dynasty every morning to start my day off during quarantine.
Thank you for the great content!
tquigley4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:30 AM   #144
dward1
All Star Reserve

I will maybe just start a new one eventually...too many storylines went down the drain. I'm now in the finals for the 4th straight year.

I'm in the midst of an extraordinary 2066. I was the first 2nd division team ever, or any team outside the WBA and USBL top tier to win the Baseball Cup. Beat powerhouse LA to do it. I was the 2nd team to ever win the Cup of the Americas from the second tier, beating San Antonio, Brooklyn and Las Vegas to do it. those 4 teams are ranked 1-4 all time.

I had the best winning % in USBL2 history this season while Charlotte, who had spent huge the past two seasons, had the 3rd best winning % in USBL2 history. They won 15 straight games at one point and we had an absolutely epic battle down the stretch, I swept them in the penultimate series after I'd lost the lead for the first time all season the weekend before.

I eventually moved all the Upstairs Men, downstairs.

Added the Commonwealth to the game as well...having a mental argument over whether the Euroleague will join with the WBA in the third tier or try and build a counterleague so there could be many balanced powers as it were: Asia, Europe, WBA and USBL