Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-27-2019, 05:06 PM   #1
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Another couple o' errors

Hi! I started putting together a facepack for the Czech and Slovak leagues yesterday and noticed a few mistakes that should be fixed:

1) Lukáš Vágner (D, HC Karlovy Vary, Cze) had his last name legally changed to Forman sometime last year, so that should be updated. (edit: I see that's already been fixed, sorry about that and thank you!)

2) A few teams have very funky color schemes which make the menu glitch a little bit, e.g. the text blends into the background when hovering over it, since both the highlighted text and the background share the same color. These teams are: Pardubice (Cze), Sparta (Cze), Třinec (Cze), Litvínov (Cze), Vítkovice (Cze), Benátky (Cze2, especially bad), Frýdek (Cze2), Slavia (Cze2), Prostějov (Cze2). It's not that big of a deal, but it'd still be cool if someone looked at it.

3) The Czech junior system changed last year. It's no longer U20, U18 and U16, but just U19 and U16. The U18 category was removed entirely.

4) A lot of teams have the wrong minor league affiliates. Here's a list of the (I believe) correct affiliations as of 2018/19:

TELH:
Aukro Berani Zlín --> HC ZUBR Přerov, HC Dukla Jihlava (both Cze2)
HC Dynamo Pardubice --> LHK Prostějov (Cze2), SC Kolín (Cze3)
BK Mladá Boleslav --> HC Slovan Ústí nad Labem (Cze2), NED Hockey Nymburk (Cze3)
HC Kometa Brno --> SK Horácká Slavia Třebíč (Cze2)
HC Olomouc --> probably AZ Havířov (Cze2), but not Třebíč
HC Sparta Praha --> HC Benátky nad Jizerou (Cze2)
HC Litvínov --> only HC Litoměřice (Cze2), since Slaný declared bancrupcy back in December '17 and doesn't exist anymore
HC Vítkovice --> only Poruba (Cze2)

Cze2:
HC Dukla Jihlava --> SKLH Zdar nad Sazavou (Cze3)
HC Slovan Ústí nad Labem --> HC Děčín (Cze3)
SK Horácká Slavia Třebíč --> only Moravské Budějovice (Cze3)

Teams which were not listed have the correct affiliates.

4) HC Poruba has no junior teams aside from an U16 one.

If I encounter any other problems, I'll let you know. Also, if you're looking for someone who could help you with Czech and Slovak league info for FHM6, hit me up. I'd be glad to do so.

Last edited by vtmx; 03-27-2019 at 06:26 PM.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:02 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Some of the affiliate situations have to be simplified a little so the AI can work with them properly, but I'll have a look at those. And yeah, we could use some additional Czech/Slovak league help, I'll get in touch with you when we're ready to start on that.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 06:05 AM   #3
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Also, Jan Brož's (G, HC Olomouc, Cze) correct DOB is 09/04/97, not 05/1975.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote