Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 05-26-2019, 09:56 AM   #1581
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Try closing and re-starting OOTP. I had a problem, at one point, with having the second page of my friends list show up. Mine also says, "you've exceeded 10 names" when it actually allows up to 30 to be put on. I assume it's just a graphics bug they haven't gotten to yet. Should be 17 friends on the first page, and 13 on the second. Finally, are you running the latest update of OOTP?
I found the problem, as usual user error. Page 1 looked like it had room for 2 more names and I did't see that there was a page 2. I had all Entry, Iron, Bronze and Silvers. I removed 2 silvers as friends to add the remaining lower level managers. Last question should I remove all the silvers until I find out where I am placed?

Thank both you and Charlaton for your help. I think I was just a little too rushed because I have some time constraints today
Edster007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 10:40 AM   #1582
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Final "Our League" standings for D357

Seattle lost their wild card game, meaning that Battery Point is the sole remaining team in the playoffs. This was the year of "oh-so-very-close" as Aina Haina was in the running for wild card team until the next-to-last-game, and Green Lake missed being conference champion by the very last game. At any rate, Seattle wins the "Our League" crown:

Seattle: 13-9
Aina Haina: 14-12
Battery Point: 13-12
Green Lake: 9-11
Transylvania: 9-14

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:02 AM   #1583
Magus978
All Star Starter

Ozark will not be promoted from B248 this season. They fell 6-3 in the NC wildcard game.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:22 AM   #1584
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Haha wow, every game counts! The Cowboys miss out on the playoffs in the last game of the year, and the Vikings win the Iron Crown in a tiebreaker. Funny that the team I've spent the most time and thought on is so pitiful in Our League, and my other team wins in its first go-around.

But all is not lost for the Cowboys, as Charlatan's luck must have rubbed off on me. Just as soon as I complained about my pack-luck, I pulled a Diamond Juan Soto in my Challenge Mode pack this weekend. During that sim Babe Ruth hit 68 homers for the '27 Yankees, so that must have been part of it too.

Soto will be sold in my quest to save up for an elite catcher.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:54 AM   #1585
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
Haha wow, every game counts! The Cowboys miss out on the playoffs in the last game of the year, and the Vikings win the Iron Crown in a tiebreaker. Funny that the team I've spent the most time and thought on is so pitiful in Our League, and my other team wins in its first go-around.

But all is not lost for the Cowboys, as Charlatan's luck must have rubbed off on me. Just as soon as I complained about my pack-luck, I pulled a Diamond Juan Soto in my Challenge Mode pack this weekend. During that sim Babe Ruth hit 68 homers for the '27 Yankees, so that must have been part of it too.

Soto will be sold in my quest to save up for an elite catcher.
What catcher do you have in mind?

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 12:21 PM   #1586
Charlatan
All Star Starter

In D357, Seattle lost the Wild Card game in the AC, leaving Battery Point as the only OL team remaining in the playoffs.

In I207, Mudville beat Stephensville and Frankenthal won their wild card game, so each of the 4 division series has an OL team in it.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 12:26 PM   #1587
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygops View Post
Some spots are available for my teams?

You should indicate which of your teams would be joining so we know who to add to our friends lists.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:35 PM   #1588
Kushiel
All Star Starter

The Ewa Beach Fighting Chickens beat the Luckenbach Armadillos 3-1 in the Wild Card game to advance in the G321 playoffs. They are the only Our League team still alive in the playoffs.

Kushiel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 01:43 PM   #1589
Magus978
All Star Starter

B248 PLAYOFF UPDATE

Ozark lost in wildcard, will remain in bronze next season.
Philadelphia trails Hamilton 2-1
New York & Daytona Beach tied at 2

New York on the verge of a rather comical collapse which would potentially see the entire team rage-sold if they are not able to win game 5.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:21 PM   #1590
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

On to the Sub-League Series
Attached Images
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 02:39 PM   #1591
Magus978
All Star Starter

Philadelphia loses to Hamilton in 4 games. They will stay in bronze.

New York wins a critical game 5 against Daytona Beach. The Pickleballers are denied promotion, but it'll be the New York Patriots who go up to get their faces torn off in Silver.

The eyes of OL are now squarely on the Patriots as they face the Syracuse Mets in the sub-league series.

Unrelated, my other two teams survived Game 5's and are both going up too. Once I get rid of the last 4 live players on the Brooklyn Dynasty, I'd like for them to join.

Last edited by Magus978; 05-26-2019 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:20 PM   #1592
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
I found the problem, as usual user error. Page 1 looked like it had room for 2 more names and I did't see that there was a page 2. I had all Entry, Iron, Bronze and Silvers. I removed 2 silvers as friends to add the remaining lower level managers. Last question should I remove all the silvers until I find out where I am placed?

Thank both you and Charlaton for your help. I think I was just a little too rushed because I have some time constraints today

I usually just make sure I have the levels I need to have covered, and then fill it out to 30, figuring I might need to add one of the extras down the road. Just a superstition, but I want the OOTP servers to "see" a full list.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:23 PM   #1593
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
What catcher do you have in mind?
I won't say, as I've noticed what's said in these forums can have an affect on auction prices. The good Gold and Diamond historical players so rarely show up on the block at a fair price too. I'll let you know after I buy them though.. got a couple names in mind.

Juan Soto sold for 10k PP (that 1K tax hurts!), so I'm saving up a nice warchest for the Cowboys. The Vikings are starved for PP and will be hard pressed to repeat as Our League champs. They finished a nice balanced 81-81.

Meanwhile the Bronze Argonauts are in the semis and will be promoted to Bronze level fittingly. They have a real shot at my first World Series, and doing it with only Bronze cards!
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:25 PM   #1594
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
I won't say, as I've noticed what's said in these forums can have an affect on auction prices. The good Gold and Diamond historical players so rarely show up on the block at a fair price too. I'll let you know after I buy them though.. got a couple names in mind.

Juan Soto sold for 10k PP (that 1K tax hurts!), so I'm saving up a nice warchest for the Cowboys. The Vikings are starved for PP and will be hard pressed to repeat as Our League champs. They finished a nice balanced 81-81.

Meanwhile the Bronze Argonauts are in the semis and will be promoted to Bronze level fittingly. They have a real shot at my first World Series, and doing it with only Bronze cards!
The good Gold players have been showing up less and less frequently. Sigh.

Old 05-26-2019, 03:37 PM   #1595
allenciox
All Star Reserve

I bid my diamond friends "adieu"

So, unfortunately, the Bunnies did win their subleague series, so it is on to the NLDS series for us. That means we will be in Perfect League next year; the first "Our League" team to move into the void that is known as Perfect League (there is an "Our League" team that is being relegated from perfect this week, but they weren't in Our League when they ascended to perfect).

Oh, well, I will miss you guys! I was hoping to spend another year in Diamond but I guess it was not to be. The only good news is that the only Whale in D357 was knocked out of the playoffs by a wild card team in the sub-league series, so I have a decent chance, at least, of getting to the diamond world series. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:40 PM   #1596
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
So, unfortunately, the Bunnies did win their subleague series, so it is on to the NLDS series for us. That means we will be in Perfect League next year; the first "Our League" team to move into the void that is known as Perfect League (there is an "Our League" team that is being relegated from perfect this week, but they weren't in Our League when they ascended to perfect).

Oh, well, I will miss you guys! I was hoping to spend another year in Diamond but I guess it was not to be. The only good news is that the only Whale in D357 was knocked out of the playoffs by a wild card team in the sub-league series, so I have a decent chance, at least, of getting to the diamond world series. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Grats. and well deserved! We hope to join you soon.

Old 05-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #1597
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Seattle Captures First Crown

The Pilots, who've been in Our League from the start, break through for their first crown. Congratulations.
Attached Images
Old 05-26-2019, 03:46 PM   #1598
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Motown is facing Frankenthal in the I207 sub-league series, so both of those teams will be promoted to Bronze next year.

Washington (not an OL team) also won their division league series in D357 so they're going to Perfect next year also. Yikes!

Last edited by Charlatan; 05-26-2019 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:46 PM   #1599
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

A Constellation Of Crowning Achievement

Since lettering on the crowns didn't look so great, here is a first attempt at archiving this year's winners.
Attached Images
Old 05-26-2019, 03:49 PM   #1600
Charlatan
All Star Starter

That is awesome!

An idle suggestion: make the crowns go clockwise from Iron->Bronze->Silver->Gold->Diamond