Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 01-29-2019, 11:57 AM   #41
drksd4848
All Star Starter

But what about the hotel?! Compared to what happens on the field, the stuff you'd see people doing in that hotel was... umm.... far more interesting...
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:18 AM   #42
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Edmonton, AB - RE/Max Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksd4848 View Post
But what about the hotel?! Compared to what happens on the field, the stuff you'd see people doing in that hotel was... umm.... far more interesting...
Well, I have good news - that hotel moved a bit further north and west.

Silvam did a great job with the actual version of this field - if you're looking for that feel free to download his file here. I had a couple of people ask me for a major league style version of this field (including the unique infield), so I put it together today. It has a retractable roof (which hopefully makes it more playable all year.) I also tried to keep a couple of elements from the original, including the luxury boxes around the field and the pavillion in right field.

The park is at elevation, so it plays pretty batter friendly. The large batter's eye in center field (a part of the original park) makes it double and triple friendly.

New Zip File can be found here

Original Zip File can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 02:21 PM.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:23 AM   #43
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

A quick programming note -

Now that I've finished the Canadian parks in my queue, I'm going to slow down the pace a good bit from here. The next four that I'm planning to work on are Game's, Lawn Loaf's, and two of Jbaumgardt's requests - I'm planning to get through all of those sometime in February.

Also, thanks to micropterus58 and daguruvjt for all of your likes in this project, and to everyone who has been chiming in along the way. It's been fun to do this with you all.

Last edited by nielsoncp; 01-30-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:41 AM   #44
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Great job on these, especially the Canadian Stadiums. It adds so much to the game, especially when your fictional major league is based in Canada. May have some more suggested parks in the future for you! Thanks again!

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:03 PM   #45
micropterus58
All Star Starter

Thank you for making these. If my fictional New England league ever expands in to Canada I'll have many stadiums to use. Thanks to eriqjaffe and slivam and the other stadium makers. I know how difficult making a stadium can be. I tried to make Hadlock Field in Portland, Maine. Maybe I'll go back to it and use silvam's videos along with his post here. My attempt was before the videos were made.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 04:18 AM   #46
zappa1
All Star Starter

It seems that PNC Field is missing from the minor league parks. The AAA home of the Yankees in the IL. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 11:50 PM   #47
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Thanks for considering my request, can't wait to see your next great work. Definitely gives me something to look forward to in this dreary cold February coming up!
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:37 PM   #48
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Birmingham, AL - Regions Field

By request of jbaumgardt, welcome to Regions Field in Birmingham. I added some wrap-around stands in the outfield and the office building in left field, but kept the leveled luxury boxes along the first base side.

The stadium plays relatively batter friendly, and with the shorter walls in the corners, the ball flies out a bit more than average.

New Zip file can be found here

Original Zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:40 PM   #49
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
It seems that PNC Field is missing from the minor league parks. The AAA home of the Yankees in the IL. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders.
Hey Zappa - if you throw the information for the park into the google form I'll take a look and see if I can make it up. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2019, 08:32 PM   #50
zappa1
All Star Starter

Wow. I didn't even see that in your very first post. I know I'm getting old, but...…..
Anyway, I did fill out the form. Hope I gave you enough info. A really nice park that fills out the rest of the IL league. Thank you very much if you should chose to do this project.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:24 AM   #51
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix Municipal Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawn Loaf View Post
Thanks for considering my request, can't wait to see your next great work. Definitely gives me something to look forward to in this dreary cold February coming up!
I know it's a bit early in the month, but hopefully this gives you a bit of cheer. It should be pretty accurate to the actual field, and as Lawn Loaf pointed out in the sheet, this field can also double as a spring training stadium.

The park plays pretty batter friendly, and being an outdoor stadium in Arizona, the ball flies.

New Zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:30 AM   #52
Lawn Loaf
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
I can't say enough how great that park looks. Love the details on Papago Park in the background. Your work sir is first class!
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:33 AM   #53
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Generic Wooden Ballpark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Eriq, can you do a generic pre 1900 park. it's more for so i can have a 3D park pre 1900 than for the dimensions.Tired of using 2D parks from Gambo's set vs 3D. None of the parks from the All Wooden thread are lined up properly.
I saw this post in eriqjaffe's thread and thought I could make a run at a simple, generic wooden ballpark. It's based on the dimensions for Huntington Avenue Grounds - the stadium is pretty deep (400 to the corners and 450 to left) but I left the park factors pretty neutral. You'll need to change it manually.

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-30-2019 at 02:55 AM.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:20 AM   #54
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Sherbrooke, QC - Stade Amedde-Roy

I started playing around with my Canada stadiums in a new canadian baseball league, and wanted to expand the league, and well, here we are. More Canadian stadiums are on the way. This one is based on the home of Sherbrooke's baseball team, Stade Amedde-Roy. The actual field has an incline in left field, but I don't think it works in the game to have a hill, so that's missing.

The stadium is very pitcher friendly, and very right handed hitter friendly.

Zip File can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:07 PM   #55
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Guelph, ON - David Hastings Stadium

When I was searching around Guelph I came across David Hastings Stadium. The outline of the field reminded me of Polo Grounds, so I brought in some of the aspects of it, including the high walls in the corners. Since it is in a park I kept it at ground level and gave the fenced walls in the outfield so the public can wander by and take in the game.

The park is pretty massive - 420 to the corners in the outfield - so it creates a lot of space for doubles. It plays a bit more lefty friendly than righty friendly, but oddly is pretty neutral for a Canadian field.

New zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:08 AM   #56
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Kelowna, BC - Elks Stadium

It's been really fun to find new cities in Canada through this process. Take Kelowna a beautiful (from google earth) city located on a lake and in the mountains. It's also a city of about 150,000 and not in the Vancouver area, so it's a perfect addition to any BC baseball leagues. Also, a vacation destination at some point? We'll see.

The stadium itself plays relatively hitter friendly, particularly for (surprise surprise) left handed power hitters.

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:46 AM   #57
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Regina, SK - Currie Field

I know I talk a lot about the short, right field corners in Canada, but as I was building out this field I realized it really took the cake - only 285 to right! I added a Green Monsteresque wall, but still, it's gonna be particularly friendly to your average left handed hitter.

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:05 AM   #58
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Barrie, ON - Coates Stadium

This stadium, based on the IBL's Barrie Baycats home, is a relatively generic field in real life. I added the double decker bleachers in the outfield and the grassy knoll in center, but the playing field is pretty accurate to the actual surface.

The park plays relatively pitcher friendly, and is definitely not a home for power hitters.

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:54 PM   #59
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

You are the man. I have teams in the majority of these Canadian cities. I didn't post them all as I was worried I would burn you out!

My older mods-

Old 02-09-2019, 06:58 PM   #60
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

You may have to check out Moncton, NB (Kiwanis Field) and Sydney, NS (Susan McEachern Memorial Ball Park)

My older mods-