Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2019, 11:05 PM   #341
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I am using and/or will use your items. You will see that, if and whenever I can post the shots, I promise you this, Eugene. Your work will definitely NOT go to waste. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:07 PM   #342
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

You have not wasted any time on this project for me, I promise you that. The Huskies will use your looks from the start, among others. You will see that soon, if and when I can get shots done and posted, and reports and all done featuring them. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:10 PM   #343
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Benclimil will be using your work as well, and so will Tran City and Slaabovia, among others. Just so you know. Thanks for your time and attention here. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:18 PM   #344
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

When I say I will use something, I'll use something. A man's word is his bond, and not to be broken lightly, without good reason or need to do so. And I don't want to disrespect those who have done work for me by not using their items whenever possible and appropriate enough, for sure. Honesty is always the best policy, whenever possible, you know, for anyone in this world, for sure, Eugene. NO relationship or association can last very long if people are not honest with each other, right? No matter what kind of relationship or association it may be, for sure.

Thanks again for all your time and attention here, then, Eugene. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:37 PM   #345
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, my heart goes out to you... and it breaks my heart that you have AS.

It saddens me to have to say that I will do no more teams for you.

Sadly, you don't seem to know what you want... you just ramble from here to there and never come to a decision... maybe this is the AS.

I don't know if you remember it, but I told you I only do 1950's style logos, jerseys and caps... and that I was very average at making graphics... and had limited graphics skill and resources... you just don't seem to understand this, though I tried repeatedly to tell you.

You keep asking for graphics that only the most gifted designers can do... and none of them will help you.

If I had known you were going to start this league in 1901 and wanted 1901 style logos, jerseys and caps, I would never have taken on the job.

I felt sorry that no one would help you with your project... so I offered to help you... I mistakenly thought you would use the my logos, jerseys and caps to start your 1901 leagues... that is not the case... you said you would begin using them during WWll… this means I have spent the last two weeks making graphics that will probably never be used.

In spite of the difficulties trying to help you, it has not been wasted time... I got a lot better doing logos, jerseys and caps using justafan's software... my own dynasty report the Islandian Pro Alliance is in need of some new logos, jerseys and caps... they need to be updated and refreshed... CD, you need to learn how to use justafan's software.

I also made a new friend, who taught me compassion and empathy... I'm a better person now than I was two weeks ago... I am more tolerant and understanding of others.

You are a good guy that loves the Lord... your faith and trust in God is truly admirable and inspiring.

I wish I had the graphics skills to create your wonderful fictional world of baseball... but sadly I don't... sorry you couldn't use my fairly good work.

I wish you good luck on your league...one day soon I hope to read it and follow it on the OOTP Dynasty Forum... you have great ideas and a good storyline for a good dynasty league... but no one is going to do it for you... you are going to have to do your own logos, jerseys and caps... I think you are the only one who can please you.

God bless, my good friend.

EC

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-21-2019 at 11:41 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:47 PM   #346
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

If you do not believe me, at this point, wait and see, and you will see I meant all that I said. Then we'll go from there. Fair enough? I might not have either seen that, noticed that, or been aware of the fact that you only prefer to do things that look like things from the 1950's, whenever possible.

So let's see how things go here, once I figure out how to show things here well enough, in terms of cards and the like, okay? WHEN I show you that I've actually kept my promises to use your already-made stuff very soon, if not immediately, then will you believe me in regards to such matters? And then might you be willing to work with me again later on, perhaps?

Just wondering, that's all. Thank you for all your time and attention here, and all. It is very much appreciated here, for sure. In any case, I wish only the best for you and yours, and I have always tried to be honest and all, for sure. Please take care and God bless, my friend, I hope. CD out.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:53 PM   #347
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
When I say I will use something, I'll use something. A man's word is his bond, and not to be broken lightly, without good reason or need to do so. And I don't want to disrespect those who have done work for me by not using their items whenever possible and appropriate enough, for sure. Honesty is always the best policy, whenever possible, you know, for anyone in this world, for sure, Eugene. NO relationship or association can last very long if people are not honest with each other, right? No matter what kind of relationship or association it may be, for sure.

Thanks again for all your time and attention here, then, Eugene. CD out.
I don't doubt you are an honest man, who keeps his word.

CD, it is not disrespect if you don't use someone's work... it just means that the work just didn't meet your needs and standards.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-21-2019 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:00 AM   #348
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Well, please keep an eye on the dynasty forum, periodically, once I'm able to show things as desired here, and let's go from there, as the Lord then leads both of us to do here. Okay, Eugene? Then we'll see what happens for the two of us, I'm sure, and if the Lord wills that we do so. I really DO like your work, and I WILL certainly use it, in this dynasty, just so you know. Thanks again for your time and attention and all. CD out.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:00 AM   #349
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

I will try to get your Mankato Challengers and Rainbow Bay Satellites logos, jerseys and caps done on the Graphics Forum.

I think they are the final two teams out of the 24 you needed.

We are still waiting for someone to do the St. Peter Hearts.

I think all the rest have been done.

At least you have something to start your league with.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:09 AM   #350
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Yes, the Satellites and the Challengers are left to do, along with the Hearts, apparently. I can't wait to see what you or someone else ultimately comes up with for them, no matter how they are done, and no matter what era they may fit in at any time.

I hope that you all will enjoy the events of the dynasty to come, as the Lord allows us all time to see them occur and all, for sure. And maybe I'll even learn to be more concise later on, as those events are shown and all, for that matter.

Let's see where this particular adventure takes us, both in terms of written text and graphics and all, Eugene and everyone else who may be interested in this sort of thing. Maybe it might even inspire us all to create more logos and whatnot for various leagues, whether it's for this dynasty or not, even, at that.

Thanks again for your time and all here with this project, and maybe we can again help each other in multiple ways, whether it's graphically related or not, Eugene, to any or all of our respective leagues or saved games/dynasties. Lord willing, of course. CD out.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:12 AM   #351
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

And I most definitely have been praying for, and will continue to pray, for you and yours, and for so many others around here, for sure, as best and as often as I can, as the Lord Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit each have led and do and will lead me to, just so you know, Eugene. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:28 AM   #352
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The SRL IS at its Opening Day, in fact. But I haven't yet watched the games for it, nor managed any games out on it, due to the desired parks not yet being ready for use.

I have the appropriate details related to the first twelve parks input as needed where needed, for certain dimensions, park factors, and at least some other details related to the parks in question. But I haven't yet figured out the deal with the coordinates for the zones on the field or for the fielders, batter, and/or runners, in relation to each stadium. I have basic 2d diagrams present for image files, at least, but nothing more than that yet, it seems. Could anyone perhaps help me out with the placement of such things, at least?

Just wondering, that's all. Please advise. Thank you. CD out.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:33 AM   #353
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

As for any other graphics related to this particular project or any others, I have no doubt that He will provide those who can and are willing do to them, no matter whose projects they are, if and whenever He so chooses, for sure. You've been a real blessing and a real godsend for me and many others around here, among any number of places, I firmly believe, Eugene. This particular community surely would be a lot different without you here, and all, I'm quite certain. CD out.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:06 AM   #354
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And I most definitely have been praying for, and will continue to pray, for you and yours, and for so many others around here, for sure, as best and as often as I can, as the Lord Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit each have led and do and will lead me to, just so you know, Eugene. Thanks. CD out.
CD, you will be in my prayers each day.
May Jesus continue to bless you abundantly.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:12 AM   #355
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Odlasvoi Stingers Primary Logo, Secondary Logo, Home White Jersey, Away Gray Jersey
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-22-2019 at 02:01 AM.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:14 AM   #356
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Odlasvoi Stingers Home Cap and Away Cap
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 02-22-2019, 01:18 AM   #357
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The SRL IS at its Opening Day, in fact. But I haven't yet watched the games for it, nor managed any games out on it, due to the desired parks not yet being ready for use.

I have the appropriate details related to the first twelve parks input as needed where needed, for certain dimensions, park factors, and at least some other details related to the parks in question. But I haven't yet figured out the deal with the coordinates for the zones on the field or for the fielders, batter, and/or runners, in relation to each stadium. I have basic 2d diagrams present for image files, at least, but nothing more than that yet, it seems. Could anyone perhaps help me out with the placement of such things, at least?

Just wondering, that's all. Please advise. Thank you. CD out.
CD, just use the default stadiums in the game until you can figure out how to get your stadiums installed.

You can at least start playing your league this way.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:27 AM   #358
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

I will do the last 3 teams for you so you will have a full set of team logos, jerseys and caps to start your league.

The last ones are the St. John Hearts, Mankato Challengers and Rainbow Bay Satellites.

I will also post them on the Graphics Forum and see if someone will do them.

Just let me handle them, I don't not need any instructions from you... I know in general what you want... you will just have to be happy with what you get.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:27 AM   #359
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Very good work, Eugene, on the uniforms. Even though the away uniform doesn't include the word city on it, I don't really mind, to be honest. That will make this team more distinct from the start of things in the CKU, even though the actual location has that word in it. Being able to tell two teams apart easier is always a good thing, in my view. This set will be the Stingers' original set, along with the accompanying caps, for sure. I expect them to keep this basic look, with few, if any, changes along the way for at least 60 years, if not more, for their main uniforms. Thanks so much for the entire set here.

If we work together again on a project of any kind, according to the Lord's leading and all, then so be it. If not, then so be it, as well. Lord willing, of course. Take care, and let's both just try to follow our King's leading and all, just as best as we each can, okay? No matter what happens, you know. CD out.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:31 AM   #360
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

St. Peter Hearts, not St. John Hearts. Fair enough, Eugene. I'll try to keep all this in mind here, for sure, then. Thanks again for all your help and all here. I'll leave the rest to you here now. CD out.