Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 11-08-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
silverwolf
Minors (Double A)

International Complex in SQL Dump

Working on some offline utilities to monitor league compliance with roster rules, and I cannot find any way to tell if a player is in the international complex or not from the players table in the SQL dump. Players in the complex have the same team ID as players on the major league roster.

StatsLab uses the SQL data dumps, and has no info about the int'l complex in it at this point, either.

Anyone look at this before and have any suggestions, or am I missing something obvious?
silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 10:31 PM   #2
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolf View Post
Working on some offline utilities to monitor league compliance with roster rules, and I cannot find any way to tell if a player is in the international complex or not from the players table in the SQL dump. Players in the complex have the same team ID as players on the major league roster.

StatsLab uses the SQL data dumps, and has no info about the int'l complex in it at this point, either.

Anyone look at this before and have any suggestions, or am I missing something obvious?
I don't have any of the table structure in front of me, but instead of looking for players who are in the international complex, maybe look for players who meet the following:

1) Are not on a major league or minor league roster
2) Are not retired
3) Are not free agents
4) Are under 20 years of age

There may be some other criteria I'm not thinking of, but I think that will pretty much leave you with players who are in the international comples.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:57 PM   #3
silverwolf
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
1) Are not on a major league or minor league roster
Thanks for the suggestion, got me thinking the right direction.

What I am seeing is that the complex players have their current team_id is the same as the major league team_id in players table. They aren't FAs or retired.

There is a team_roster table, which has only 3 fields: team_id, player_id, list_id. Found the definition of list_id from an old thread as:

team->roster.all_players = 1
team->roster.active = 2
team->roster.secondary = 3
team->roster.disabled_list = 4

I'm seeing through some looking that complex players don't show in that table, but major league and 40-man guys do show.

So any player that shows with the major league team_id in players, but does not show on the roster in team_roster is likely in the complex, especially if they are young (under 20), and don't show any prior stats. (Should work for my league, at least.)
silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote