Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 05-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #81
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Just a quick note. The install package is missing some database tables. I'll be uploading a new package with the correct database tables sometime this weekend. Sorry if anyone had any problems with the latest updated version.

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #82
drewst18
Minors (Double A)

don't know if I did something wrong, I don't think I did but when I attempt to log in for the first time on the admin portion I enter Giants as user and password as the password and the page just stays there nothing loads... any idea if I did something wrong?
drewst18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #83
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewst18 View Post
don't know if I did something wrong, I don't think I did but when I attempt to log in for the first time on the admin portion I enter Giants as user and password as the password and the page just stays there nothing loads... any idea if I did something wrong?
No. That's my fault. I completely forgot to upload the package with the correct database tables. Thus, the admin login willl not work for you. I should have a new package ready for download within the next 24 hours. Sorry about that!

www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
Old 05-23-2012, 02:03 AM   #84
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

New package is ready for download here: AllSimBaseball Free Agent Auction 1.0.8

Old 05-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #85
drewst18
Minors (Double A)

Thank you for all your work!

I don't wanna seem like a complainer, cause I am extremely grateful but there are some things having trouble doing, could be my own fault.

I am having trouble setting the auction times and such. When I go from Admin CP to auction settings I fill out all that information and it says "Action Completed"

Then I add FA to the list and when I go to bid on them on the site I see the Rules that were filled out are blank and when I click the player I see:

Henrik Zetterberg SP

Currently a bid of $0 for years totalling $0 has been offered by the .

The offer has been standing for hours!

YOU CANNOT PLACE BID! He has already been signed!

Counter bids must be at least % higher in total contract value than the currently leading bid.

Your bid(dollars x years) must total at least $ 0 in order to be valid.

Any idea what is happening, I could just be messing it up on my end somewhere.
drewst18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #86
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Nope. MY fault again. Give me a couple of hours. I once again didn't get the right tables into the database. I'll post when I get it uploaded...

Old 05-24-2012, 12:44 AM   #87
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

This package has the correct database tables: AllSimBaseball Free Agent Auction 1.0.8

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

I recently moved a lot of files from one computer to another and along the way, I didn't load the correct databases on my machine. Hopefully it's all good now.