Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #41
APujols5
Banned

Infractions: 1/3 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyalsFan View Post
AP if you want you can try sending them to me. I am pretty sure I can accept a file that big.
If the wife gets on the computer tonight, I will ask her to try and send them to you.

I didn't bring the file with me because I thought once I sent it to Erich, he could work on it for a bit and then I'd get it back from him. Only OOTP file I have with me on my work laptop is my fictional online league. So that's what I'm gonna work on after Lost tonight
Old 03-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #42
jackflash
Minors (Triple A)

I'm so anxious for this roster set to be released, I'd volunteer to do any grunt work you need done. I have nearly all day access to the internet so let me know if there is anything i could do to help.

"You can observe alot by watching" - Yogi Berra

Old 03-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #43
APujols5
Banned

Talk to Erich.... I am taking a huge step back on this now... Y'all burnt me out...
Old 03-28-2007, 09:38 PM   #44
neojonas
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by APujols5 View Post
Talk to Erich.... I am taking a huge step back on this now... Y'all burnt me out...
I don't blame ya. That's so unfortunate a few jerks on this forum had to bring it to this. Makes me sad. You've done so much. Let this be a lesson to the community. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:42 PM   #45
APujols5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neojonas View Post
I don't blame ya. That's so unfortunate a few jerks on this forum had to bring it to this. Makes me sad. You've done so much. Let this be a lesson to the community. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Yup I suppose I was supposed to take a chance on frying my Computer, stay up all night and then when that didn't work, blow off my business trip. Because who really cares if my family has food on the table as long as there's a roster out.....

There are some people that posted in the other thread that should be so ashamed of themselves. This is only a game for God's sake. This isn't life or death.

But there's enough of you guys out there with the kind words, that I wont stop all together. I'll still be working with Erich.

Last edited by APujols5; 03-28-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #46
KCRoyalsFan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Yup I suppose I was supposed to take a chance on frying my Computer, stay up all night and then when that didn't work, blow off my business trip. Because who really cares if my family has food on the table as long as there's a roster out.....

There are some people that posted in the other thread that should be so ashamed of themselves. This is only a game for God's sake. This isn't life or death.

But there's enough of you guys out there with the kind words, that I wont stop all together. I'll still be working with Erich.
I wouldn't get to riled up over a couple people's opinions. I mean, 85% of the people he appreciate your work. There are always going to be those 15% out there. Those 15% would have probably still complained when the rosters came out saying they aren't good enough. They will always find something to complain about.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:11 PM   #47
APujols5
Banned

and the hits keep on coming, in the thread up in roster mods. God the nerve of people
Old 03-28-2007, 10:19 PM   #48
battists
Hall Of Famer

I closed that thread, and doled out a few warnings to boot.

I have a ton of stuff I need to get done, and a pile of Tech Support threads that deserve a lot more attention than the childish fight over the rosters.

Consider this fair warning. Anyone who perpetrates this argument after this post is subject to a warning. If you want to whine about promises or whatever, take it to Off-Topic please.

Regardless of the timing, Erich, AP, and the others who make mods are doing an awesome service for this community, and are part of what makes OOTP great.

Better yet, everyone do me a favor and just don't post anything until Erich or AP post something that says "Here they are."

And AP, please don't let them get to you!
Old 03-28-2007, 10:28 PM   #49
APujols5
Banned

I'm trying not to Steve, as soon as Lost is over I am headed down to the hotel bar and forget about it all
Old 03-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #50
LeiterFanatic
All Star Starter

Quote:
I'm trying not to Steve, as soon as Lost is over I am headed down to the hotel bar and forget about it all
You are appreciated and respected, dude. Hang in there.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #51
APujols5
Banned

Wow... and to think I honestly thought everyone would have had over 24 hours to dig into the rosters when I logged in to the board today. Was expecting the worst thing I'd have to deal with is "Why is player X rated so low?"
Old 03-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #52
evanbarth
Major Leagues

I can speak for 99% of us and say we appreciate your work and realize the sacrifice you make.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:57 PM   #53
jackflash
Minors (Triple A)

Even with the number of criticisms I posted, I still respect everything you do. Lets not leave Rolen out of this either. He's expunged a ton of time and energy on this project as well.

"You can observe alot by watching" - Yogi Berra

Old 03-28-2007, 11:37 PM   #54
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't have much to say except. Those who do mods, logos, create a website... whatever owe nothing to anybody. Far to many people want something for nothing then bitch about it when it's not exactly to their liking.

f'em

jazz

Was once Head Cheese of Corporate League Baseball
Old 03-29-2007, 12:16 AM   #55
DougWyatt
All Star Starter

I accept your apology.

Things happen sometimes, it's all good - not a big deal.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:24 AM   #56
terptime13
Bat Boy

I appreciate your guys dedication to this. If it were me I would have quit because of 1% of the "idiots" (edited by Admin) that lurk around on message boards and give people hell.

Last edited by TC Dale; 03-29-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:24 AM   #57
stellar
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougWyatt View Post
I accept your apology.

Who apologized for anything?
Old 03-29-2007, 01:37 AM   #58
Claymore
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougWyatt View Post
I accept your apology.

Doug, don't start this up again, please. Life happens to all of us. He doesn't owe you or anyone else here anything. As far as I know, SI isn't paying him, or Rolens to get these rosters out. It is a labor of love.

I was considering releasing a roster set of my own at some point. You can be certain if I do, I'll just release it, without warning, after I seeing the reactions here. A word of advice, don't bite the hand that feeds you...
Old 03-29-2007, 01:37 AM   #59
DougWyatt
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar View Post
Who apologized for anything?
lol. you crack me up dude.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:40 AM   #60
neojonas
All Star Starter

Please read post #48 more carefully.
Closed Thread