Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
APujols5
Banned

Infractions: 1/3 (3)
Apologies to Everyone

Holy Crap..
I didn't even realize the rosters didnt get posted.

THe Storm that was affecting me Monday night, cut off my power...

So I was not able to send emails to PadsFan or Kagnew.

I had sent one to Erich previously. but since he has not posted anything yet, I hav to assume it didn't go through for some reason/.

Power didn't come back on until after I had gone to bed, which was at like 12:45 Central time Tuesday morning. I had to be up and leave for the O'Hare airport at 4:45, SO I didn't even bother checking anything before I left because I was already exhausted. Then I got into detroit and the Holiday Inn F'ed up my reservations and I didn't have internet access until they switched me to a different room just about 15 mins ago/.

SO I will get ahold of my wife and have her get the file over to Erich tonight. Because I won't be home myself until next week
Old 03-28-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
jackflash
Minors (Triple A)

Glad all is well, safe travels.

Look forward to all the hard work.

"You can observe alot by watching" - Yogi Berra

Old 03-28-2007, 04:49 PM   #3
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by APujols5 View Post
Holy Crap..
Understatement of the year huh?

I wish I could have been there to see your face when you logged on and saw all the hubbub surrounding the rosters.

Hope the rest of your business trip goes better! My sympathies for having to spend the week in Detroit!

Al
Old 03-28-2007, 04:49 PM   #4
neojonas
All Star Starter

No apology needed! Thank you for your hard work and I can't wait to dive into this masterpiece. Again, let me know what I can do to help you. Take care man!
Old 03-28-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
APujols5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadresFan View Post
Understatement of the year huh?

I wish I could have been there to see your face when you logged on and saw all the hubbub surrounding the rosters.

Hope the rest of your business trip goes better! My sympathies for having to spend the week in Detroit!

Al
OMG I am reading my topic now... Hoping I dont get too ticked off by the time i am done.

and Since this trip is half business/half personal it will be fine being in Detroit. Because besides being a sports fan, I also am into Pro Wrestling, SO i have tickets to WWE Wrestlemania this weekend!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:04 PM   #6
neojonas
All Star Starter

You may want to just ignore that thread. It'll save you a couple hours of wasted time. Don't let a few bad apples spoil this. Instead let me just buy you a beer...

Although it is quite amazing what a legend you've become...
Old 03-28-2007, 05:05 PM   #7
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
OMG I am reading my topic now... Hoping I dont get too ticked off by the time i am done.

and Since this trip is half business/half personal it will be fine being in Detroit. Because besides being a sports fan, I also am into Pro Wrestling, SO i have tickets to WWE Wrestlemania this weekend!
Well, you may start getting ticked off about half-way through, but then cooler heads prevailed and we all had a group hug.

Have fun at wrestlemania!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #8
Claymore
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Well, at least you now know how Moses felt when he got down from the mountain with the tablets...
Old 03-28-2007, 05:23 PM   #9
APujols5
Banned

Wow... Scanned some of the low lights there. So this will be my one and only responce to this.... I am done talking about things, I will release the roster set when I think it's ready for use. If Erich wants to release it at other times, that's his choice since he's logged the most man hours in it. But that's just complete and Utter BS that people are going off like they are entitled to something. I had no chance whatsoever to see that they weren't uploaded. I WILL NOT apologise for the fact that I decided to unplug my PC with the storm I had. I did send the file to Erich, but it's floating around in cyberspace somewhere unable to get to his inbox. So in closing thanks for crapping on the fact that I didn't spend anytime with my wife and 2 daughters this past weekend, and stayed up past 12:30 am on monday night/tuesday morning even though i knew i had to be up at out of the house and on my way to the airport by 4:45 am.

i will still ask my wife to email it to erich when she gets an opportunity.

and as far as Jackflash and Kagnew go, with your comments and my reactions to them, i really dont give 2 craps about either of your leagues. if you were so worried about getitng rosters in time for your precious leagues to start... make them yourselves
Old 03-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #10
Viper
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Enjoy Wrestlemania bro, it should be a blast

I can't wait to see the rosters. As somebody who spent almost half a month naming A=>MLB then getting burned out when it came time to putting out ratings, I really appreciate the work that you and Erich did.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:34 PM   #11
cody8200
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wow... Scanned some of the low lights there. So this will be my one and only responce to this.... I am done talking about things, I will release the roster set when I think it's ready for use. If Erich wants to release it at other times, that's his choice since he's logged the most man hours in it. But that's just complete and Utter BS that people are going off like they are entitled to something. I had no chance whatsoever to see that they weren't uploaded. I WILL NOT apologise for the fact that I decided to unplug my PC with the storm I had. I did send the file to Erich, but it's floating around in cyberspace somewhere unable to get to his inbox. So in closing thanks for crapping on the fact that I didn't spend anytime with my wife and 2 daughters this past weekend, and stayed up past 12:30 am on monday night/tuesday morning even though i knew i had to be up at out of the house and on my way to the airport by 4:45 am.

i will still ask my wife to email it to erich when she gets an opportunity.

and as far as Jackflash and Kagnew go, with your comments and my reactions to them, i really dont give 2 craps about either of your leagues. if you were so worried about getitng rosters in time for your precious leagues to start... make them yourselves
I don't blame you for beeing upset. Some people in that thread were complete "Meant to say something else but the Admin says idiots will be better for the main forums."- Admin. I'll download them when you release them. No biggie. Thanks to you and Erich for your work.

Last edited by TC Dale; 03-28-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:35 PM   #12
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Wow... Scanned some of the low lights there. So this will be my one and only responce to this....
AP - I don't blame you for being ticked right now, I was too at the time. When I looked back at the thread though, I realized that it was just a vocal minority causing the grief, and I felt pretty good about the majority of people that came to the defense of you and the mod community in general.

Thanks again for all the work!!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:37 PM   #13
Claymore
All Star Reserve

Quote:
AP - I don't blame you for being ticked right now, I was too at the time. When I looked back at the thread though, I realized that it was just a vocal minority causing the grief, and I felt pretty good about the majority of people that came to the defense of you and the mod community in general.

Yep, don't let a few vocal winers to bring you down. It was the same 2-3 people constantly complaining. Everyone else here backed ya
Old 03-28-2007, 05:38 PM   #14
APujols5
Banned

I should say, I won't hold back a release or anything.. but I will defintiely not work on them like i did last weekend. I was in front of the computer at least 18 hours a day Sat, Sun and Mon
Old 03-28-2007, 05:39 PM   #15
WillyW3
Minors (Single A)

Quote:

Werd, brother.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:41 PM   #16
RBLwebguy
Hall Of Famer

I know I was at one time going to lend a hand to Erich, Apujols and co. but if there is anything I can do, let me know.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:46 PM   #17
APujols5
Banned

RBL,
Contact Erich... I didn't even bring the file with me on this laptop.

The weird thing is I am working my hind end off on these and i wont even play a single game with them until the absolute final release. because i want the full feeder leagues and foreign leagues before i do anything. Plus I LOVE my fictional online league
Old 03-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #18
rewc27
All Star Reserve

AP and Erich, you guys don't need to apologize. You provide a great service to the community. I for one want to thank you for your hard work and dedication and people should apologize to you for their attitudes and sense of entitlement.

Now Defunct Arcanum league - Phillies 1934 World Series Champs

Commish of the long time running (now defunct) UMBL.

Real Estate Needs
www.randysellsyourhome.com
Old 03-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #19
APujols5
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
Yep, don't let a few vocal winers to bring you down. It was the same 2-3 people constantly complaining. Everyone else here backed ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Enjoy Wrestlemania bro, it should be a blast

I can't wait to see the rosters. As somebody who spent almost half a month naming A=>MLB then getting burned out when it came time to putting out ratings, I really appreciate the work that you and Erich did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody8200 View Post
I don't blame you for beeing upset. Some people in that thread were complete dicks. I'll download them when you release them. No biggie. Thanks to you and Erich for your work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neojonas View Post
You may want to just ignore that thread. It'll save you a couple hours of wasted time. Don't let a few bad apples spoil this. Instead let me just buy you a beer...

Although it is quite amazing what a legend you've become...
To all you guys, and the others that didn't complain... You Guys are why I wont just crap it all and keep it for myself. Thanks Guys
Old 03-28-2007, 06:04 PM   #20
Erich Ingram

Quote:
To all you guys, and the others that didn't complain... You Guys are why I wont just crap it all and keep it for myself. Thanks Guys
Well there is there that.....and the fact that once I get it you can't stop me from releasing my file...errr our file :P

IOSBL San Diego Aztecs 2010, 2012,2013, 2014 World Series Champions
Maelstrom Padres 2026 World Champions
eMLB Washington Nationals
Closed Thread