Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Online Leagues

OOTP 20 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 20 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 10-26-2019, 01:36 PM   #1
andymays
Minors (Double A)

UEBA - European Style League

Link with information about current season: 2039 Season Spreadsheet

Hello! I wanted to let you know about an OOTP19 (moving to OOTP20 in July) league called Union of European Baseball Association (UEBA). We are in our 13th season. We had a very strong first six seasons and looking forward to many, many more. We are using StatsPlus and Slack.

League Website Link: UEBA Website

The United European Baseball Association (UEBA) in an online baseball league operated using Out of the Park Baseball (OOTP). The UEBA strives to create a fun and unique experience to the OOTP universe by looking to and applying the formats and ideas of European soccer into the baseball world when possible. Foremost the UEBA operates similar to European Soccer where teams compete in multiple competitions at the same time throughout the season. These ideas shall be merged with existing and familiar ones to find a balance that is unique and enjoyable for a variety of OOTP players.

The rules are unique so please make sure you take a look at them and let me know if you have any questions.

League Rulebook Link: UEBA Rule Book

If you are interested in joining the league, please submit the “Join Our League” request off the top menu on the league’s website.

Join Our League Link: Join Our League

There are 4 domestic leagues and regular season games are played every weekend (FRI/SAT/SUN). European competitions are played between leagues throughout the season and those games are played mid-week (TUE/WED/THU). All of the competition information (Champions League, Europa League, Association Cup, League Cup, Super Cup) is organized and viewable in a Google Doc. Click on the most recent season spreadsheet above to get a better understanding of the competitions and how everything is organized. The spreadsheet includes the season schedule so you can see details for each sim in advance.

You can find out much more information by selecting the Master Sheet spreadsheet link below. The first tab has the GM Directory information which is updated in real time so you can see which teams are available. The second tab has important league links, including previous test season’s spreadsheet and all of the financials for the test seasons. I simulated the league 10 seasons ahead before putting the league online to even the talent in addition to fully understand the financial aspect of such a unique style OOTP league.

League Master Sheet: Master Sheet Spreadsheet

The league uses online communication tool Slack to communicate with each other. I can help you get set up with our group to stay connected with the other GMs. Another unique aspect of the league is that we conduct our entire First Year Player Draft on StatsPlus so you have full control of all 10 picks each season.

In conclusion, if you love a daily sim league that has majority of their sims done via the real time live sim function then this league is one you will really enjoy. Also, you do not need to know, understand and/or enjoy soccer to enjoy this OOTP online baseball league. However, if you do enjoy soccer then you will definitely love this league!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am in the process of filling this league and believe it will fill up pretty quick.

Thanks for your time!

Andy Mayfield
andymayfield2@gmail.com
UEBA Home

Last edited by andymays; 02-07-2020 at 05:55 PM.
andymays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 01:36 PM   #2
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We just started the 2038 season and have a couple openings. It is the perfect time to join. Come join our fun and unique league. We have a great group of GMs and are on our 14th in game season. We have been a league for over 3 real life years so if you are looking for an established league that will be around for a long time, come join our league and see what you can do in a challenging league.
Old 10-26-2019, 01:46 PM   #3
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Incredible league with a ton of work put in by Andy. He does a GREAT job running this behemoth!!
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:54 PM   #4
andymays
Minors (Double A)

UEBA has a few openings and we just started the 2039 season so it would be a great time to join. Send in a request to join via link in post or send me a message here on the forum. Hoping to add a couple dedicated GMs that are up for a fun and unique league/experience.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:30 PM   #5
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We added a couple people to the league but still looking to fill a couple teams. Send me a DM or click the link in the message above to complete the request to join the league.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:18 PM   #6
Still Shoeless
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looks like a fun and unique league. I remember Cooley Vol had a Euro style league way back that he was developing. I believe that was about the time I decided to take my hiatus. Came across this league and thought it looked like fun. Plus there’s a couple recognizable GMs in there!

I submitted a request to join using the link provided.

Thanks!
-Original commissioner of Full Count Baseball
-Former member of various online leagues that included WHBL, FOOL, FOOL-X & more!
-Fast sim enthusiast
Still Shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 12:23 PM   #7
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We have three openings so it is not too late to join our league before our next offseason starts. The teams available are listed below.

Frankfurt (BUN) - Has the most championships among all competitions for any team in UEBA universe. Needs someone to take over and bring them back to the top.

West Ham United (EPL) - Team had one of the most successful GMs when we started almost 15 seasons ago but is need of someone to take over and bring stability back to the organization. Currently 3rd in EPL standings with 6th best farm system according to OSA.

Napoli (SA) - This organization hasn't been as stable in the past as the other two organizations. It may be more of a rebuild than the other two teams. They are in the bottom half of SA in standings and currently 10th (last) in minor league systems according to OSA.

We would love to add a couple new people to make the league full at 40 GMs. We will switch to OOTP21 at some point this summer so get in now for this next season and make the switch with us in the near future.