Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 01-01-2020, 06:47 PM   #1
toddr037
Minors (Single A)

Hello. I have a issue with custom jerseys

I have done a lot of editing or teams, and leagues, and I have made a bunch of fictional teams. Some I find from here the fictional jersey and logo thread (logos and jerseys). Those all work great. Thank you to everyone who has put in the time and effort to create those.

My issue that im having however is the jerseys that I make personally using the FHM Sweater factory. I save the ones I make, make sure all the specs are what they should be, but none of those actually appear in the game. What can I be be doing wrong?
toddr037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

My first thought is you aren't putting them in the right place. Check the How to Thread to make sure you saved them right. Make sure they go in both Current.quick AND Opening_Day.quick. And if you already have a save, you need to make sure they are installed in there too.

And don't forget the video tutorial. It's from FHM4 but nothing has changed.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 08:24 PM   #3
toddr037
Minors (Single A)

Thanks for the reply. Its weird I guess. Ive made sure everything in my leagues custom folder (my personal folder that i use to back up all my logos and jerseys for the specific leagues i am editing. Some stuff I download from here already completed. Ive made sure that everthing, both the already made stuff that i got from here, and everything that ive made personally are all same format (.PNG) and that everything is 1024x1024. I then copy everything in that file over to my save game file in the game files in my documents. Still. All logos work. the ones from here, and the ones Ive made personally. But the jerseys, only about half of them work (the ones from here that were already done). NONE of my personally made jerseys are showing up.

But just a quick thought that maybe might make a difference. On the sweater factory, what does "start" and "end" in the main sweater elements section do? I just have both of those blank.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #4
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddr037 View Post
Thanks for the reply. Its weird I guess. Ive made sure everything in my leagues custom folder (my personal folder that i use to back up all my logos and jerseys for the specific leagues i am editing. Some stuff I download from here already completed. Ive made sure that everything, both the already made stuff that i got from here, and everything that ive made personally are all same format (.PNG) and that everything is 1024x1024. I then copy everything in that file over to my save game file in the game files in my documents. Still. All logos work. the ones from here, and the ones Ive made personally. But the jerseys, only about half of them work (the ones from here that were already done). NONE of my personally made jerseys are showing up.

But just a quick thought that maybe might make a difference. On the sweater factory, what does "start" and "end" in the main sweater elements section do? I just have both of those blank.
No, it's only important if you're switching sweaters in different years. So say you wanted Team_Name_1948-1949 and then you had a different jersey, so you'd name it Team_Name_1949-1957.

So go into your save file, and see what's there. If you follow the information in the video (Start the game > Options > Troubleshooting > Open a Customizable Folder > Click on Saved_Games > Your Game Here), and go into the graphics folder. What are you seeing in the Jerseys_pics folder? Check all of them. Is there multiple of the jerseys? Make sure the the naming conventions are the same (even copy and paste it from the one the game did to the one you tried to create) and delete anything else named it - Especially if there's grey or white ones.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 08:57 PM   #5
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Triple A)

Start and end may be the dates which they were used “historically.” I don’t recall. Also, I’m not trying to be rude, are you naming them correctly as well? For example jersey_hartford_whalers or jersey_kansas_city_scouts

Little details in the file names can make a difference. Only other thing I can suggest is to try reloading the players image if you’re using facegens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 07:11 PM   #6
toddr037
Minors (Single A)

Thank you all for the replies. Shortly after I posted this, I realized that there was actually no issues at all. I have been playing this league for a couple seasons, just how the game defaulted the teams. When I did the jerseys, for whatever reason the players already on the teams rosters didn't update right away. As I signed new players, and progressed the game, the new jerseys showed up and everything works great.