Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 07-27-2019, 03:55 PM   #1
Gruber_Tagged_Him
Minors (Triple A)

1SL/2D/5T 100 game schedule request

Been using this 1/2/4 schedule for the past few seasons: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...67&postcount=2

Except that I expanded it to 100 games with my own modifications and it has been perfect.

But I want to expand by 2 teams, and having fiddled around for a bit, realize I might be quicker to ask for expert help.

So: requesting a 1/2/5 100 game schedule that starts on 4/1 day 6. Teams play 4 game series each weekend, 1 @ 7 PM Fri, 1 @ 1:30 Sat, 2 on Sunday @ 12:30 and 7:00.

All star game day = 107.

2 series vs each team in the other division = 40 games. 4 series vs each team in same division, with one week where they don't play the double header = 60 games.

Thanks so much in advance, this is my favorite part of the forums!
Gruber_Tagged_Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 02:08 PM   #2
Gruber_Tagged_Him
Minors (Triple A)

I'm still fiddling with this myself, it's breaking the schedule creator I made. Seems to me that I need to alternate between 3 out-of-division series and 1 out-of-division series each week thru week 24, then 1 o-o-d series in weeks 25 and 26. That all sounds good, but man it is breaking my macro. Stupid odd numbers... Here I wanted to enjoy the nice weather this weekend, instead I'm cooped up in the basement.

** EDIT - it works better with 5 weeks of full out-of-div play, 2 weeks of 3 out-of-div play, and 19 weeks of 1 out-of-div play. But am still having trouble getting the in-division games scheduled right.

Last edited by Gruber_Tagged_Him; 07-28-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Gruber_Tagged_Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #3
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

- 2 divisions of 5 teams each, 100 games total
- 15 games vs. each division opponent (7-8H/7-8A)
- 8 games vs. teams in other division (4H/4A)
- all games played on weekend, usually in 4-game series with Sunday doubleheader
- Friday and Sunday night games begin at 7 PM, Saturday games at 1:30 PM and Sunday afternoon games at 12:30 PM
- season starts the first Friday in April and ends on a Sunday in early October
- all-star game can be scheduled on day 107, which is a Saturday in mid-July
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILN_BGN_G100_SL1D1T5D2T5.lsdl (24.5 KB, 116 views)
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote