Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods > TBCB Photos

Old 04-20-2007, 09:07 AM   #1
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Please Read

Welcome to the TBCB photos forum.

To be used within the TBCB game, photos need to follow a few basic conventions:

FIGHTER, JUDGE, REFEREE, CORNER MAN and RING CARD GIRL photos:

1) Photos must be sized at 140x140 pixels

2) File type should be jpg or bmp

3) Naming should be as follows:

Lastname_Firstname.jpg (or bmp)

4) Post the photo in the decade thread that contains the year of the fighter's debut

When posting a fighter photo, please note at a minimum the fighter's name and boxrec ID number.

Where possible, please also include the fighter's career range, division, record and country of origin. This information will be useful to the other board members and will be greatly appreciated.

To search for a photo:

1) Enter the decade of debut thread
2) Click 'Search this thread'
3) Enter the fighters name and click 'go'
4) all posts containing a photo of that fighter will be listed for you

VENUE PHOTOS:

- Photos must be sized at 300x225 pixels

UNSIZED PHOTOS:

If you have a photo that you would like to post and are unsure how or unable to do so, please post it in the Unsized Photos thread and someone from the forum will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited by CONN CHRIS; 04-20-2007 at 09:17 AM.
CONN CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

This has been in the announcements area since this sub-forum was created but many may not notice it there.

Please include at the very least a boxrec number along with your fighter photos. The pictures on this forum were a mess because, having no other option, we posted them all over the place. Additionally, we often had no idea which 'John Smith' was posted due to lack of a boxrec number.

Many of our forum members have spent a great deal of time collecting these photos and it will be a shame if those that come after us cannot fully use the fruits of this labor because of missing identifiers. Another group of members have spent much time organizing and identifying the photos, please do not undue their efforts by posting photos without at least minimal ID.

Thank you
Old 02-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Images in 2.5

What, if anything, will happen if you replace the Images folder in 2.5 with the Images folder in Version 2?

Cap

EDIT: This seems to work fine.

Last edited by Cap; 02-06-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #4
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Not sure what the best place is to post this.

Does anyone know the best format to use to add backgrounds to V2.5?

Cap
Old 01-10-2009, 06:04 AM   #5
Infinity
Hall Of Famer

I was looking for fighters that weren't showing up in my fights and noticed that some of them aren't loading correctly because of formatting. Mind you all the pictures I had prior to today were from Cube's wonderful work. Would anyone mind if I reposted those that aren't working correctly in the game data base with the correct name formatting? I am positive that the correct name of the fighter INCLUDING the middle name must be used with the way the program searches for pictures!

I ask cuz I don't wish to step on Cube's toes, as I've been enjoying the pics that do work!...lol
Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:09 AM   #6
Infinity
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
Not sure what the best place is to post this.

Does anyone know the best format to use to add backgrounds to V2.5?

Cap
Ok did a little research within the game folders to find this:

In the game folder....NOT the game save folder in your documents you'll find a skins folder and inside that a folder called 1024x768. THAT is where the background pictures are stored.

Now that being said, all background pictures are in .PNG format. Hope this helps!

And then lnfinity woke up and noticed the date of the above quote.....DOH! I'm guessing you have this figured out by now....lol

Last edited by Infinity; 01-10-2009 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Had a blonde moment..AND I'M NOT BLONDE!
Old 01-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #7
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I was looking for fighters that weren't showing up in my fights and noticed that some of them aren't loading correctly because of formatting. Mind you all the pictures I had prior to today were from Cube's wonderful work. Would anyone mind if I reposted those that aren't working correctly in the game data base with the correct name formatting? I am positive that the correct name of the fighter INCLUDING the middle name must be used with the way the program searches for pictures!

I ask cuz I don't wish to step on Cube's toes, as I've been enjoying the pics that do work!...lol

If you are having difficulty, someone else no doubt is as well. Please feel free to post at will.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #8
Beno999
All Star Reserve

is there any chance of getting someones folder for the small flags used from TBCB 2.5 so i can import into my 2.0 world? some of the flags qualitys in 2.0 is a bit low so much appreciated if someone can help.

Beno999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
Infinity
Hall Of Famer

PM me your email bro.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
cubedrum
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post

No problem here with you doing that. I am working on conforming to the new DB, but it is quite a large task and continues to change all the time. I'm only up to guys with the first name starting with C right now. Each letter I'm doing 150-200 photos so far so this will take a while..... I apologize for not getting it done faster, but life does intrude occasionally.
Old 09-26-2017, 01:31 AM   #11
PacMan1819
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONN CHRIS View Post
To search for a photo:

1) Enter the decade of debut thread
2) Click 'Search this thread'
3) Enter the fighters name and click 'go'
4) all posts containing a photo of that fighter will be listed for you
Is "Search this thread" still an option? All I seem to be able to see is the "search this forum" function.. which is tedious because for each search you need to do an image verification and reenter which thread you want to do your search in.
PacMan1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:08 PM   #12
SAL
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan1819 View Post
Is "Search this thread" still an option? All I seem to be able to see is the "search this forum" function.. which is tedious because for each search you need to do an image verification and reenter which thread you want to do your search in.
Yes "Search this thread" is still an option. When you click on a thread say, fighters debuting 1960 to 1969, you will see the "Search this thread" tab near the top and you will not be asked to do a image verification when performing searches.
SAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:23 PM   #13
PacMan1819
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAL View Post
Yes "Search this thread" is still an option. When you click on a thread say, fighters debuting 1960 to 1969, you will see the "Search this thread" tab near the top and you will not be asked to do a image verification when performing searches.
Strange.. I can see it now on my phone, but swear it wasn't there last night on my laptop. I'll look again when I get home. Thanks for the quick response.
PacMan1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 01:37 PM   #14
APBAgreat
Minors (Single A)

Does anyone have a photo of Filipino Boxer Pretty Boy Lucas?
APBAgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:01 PM   #15
APBAgreat
Minors (Single A)

He is on one of these threads.
APBAgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 02:07 PM   #16
Waltercito
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by APBAgreat View Post
Does anyone have a photo of Filipino Boxer Pretty Boy Lucas?

I've just posted a picture of him in the 1980's thread, which I extracted from a vid of the Lucas vs Lopez fight.
Waltercito is offline   Reply With Quote