Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-30-2014, 12:14 AM   #241
blade von bartle
Minors (Rookie Ball)

OOTP Player since version #1

1:60's league-Present
2:2013

Like old tim baseball will look at new league,prefer Non Fictional leagues
PM best way to get in touch
1972 Manager of the Year ORB2
1986 New York Mets Champions USBL
blade von bartle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:47 AM   #242
stevens84
Minors (Double A)

I'm a very experienced OOTP player, but have never played in an online league. Looking for a fictional setup, but with some history behind it. Anyone willing to take me on, please email me at stevensdale_84@yahoo.com.
stevens84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:27 PM   #243
Brnwsbucksfannc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Rough around the edges but want to get better

I would like to join an online league. I don't care if fictional are major. I am still learning ALOT about this game. But am willing to give it a shot. I prefer a league that wont mind questions as I learn.

I will be honest, never played online, but am a gamer from way back.

If you are interested in taking this old dog along and teaching it some new tricks in this game send me a message.
Brnwsbucksfannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #244
chey
Minors (Triple A)

I am fairly new to OOTP, relatively inexperienced as a baseball fan in general (my main sport is hockey, though I'm learning more about baseball every day and really getting into it). This would be my first online league.

I would love to take part in a well-imagined fictional league, I enjoy writing and have been inventing fictional sports leagues in my own imagination and on paper for as long as I can remember. When I stumbled upon the existence of online, fictional OOTP leagues I knew it was something I desperately wanted to take part in; I've been playing fictional leagues on my own and am really excited to try and get into an online group with a strong community.

If there is anyone interested in taking me on, I'd throw myself into it headlong. Please let me know if anyone has an opening. Again, my interest is in a fairly immersive fictional league -- I don't really have a preference between creating a new team or taking over an existing one (whether rebuilding or contending). You can message me here for send me an email at adyck@younglife.ca if you're interested.

Thanks!
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:56 PM   #245
Calzones
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Experienced GM, one of the original GM's in PEBA. Have recently assumed the role of running the sims in that league, and have elected to step down from my GM role to prevent any conflict of interest. I still love playing the game, and would be interested in joining another active, established, fictional, scouts on, league. PM me if you have an opening that you think might interest me.
Calzones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #246
damngooddawg23
Bat Boy

OOTP 15 League

I am looking to join a league for OOTB 15. I played for over a year a couple of years ago and prefer non fictional leagues but would try a fictional.
damngooddawg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #247
Dwight Schrute
Minors (Single A)

i'm a vet player looking for a historical league/real players. preferably in the 1940's -'80's pm me
thanks

"Oh D!!......Oh D!!!"
Dwight Schrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:54 PM   #248
mjs22
Bat Boy

I've played offline for many years and looking to make the jump to an online league. Looking for a league with real players. PM me or email at mitchstephens23@hotmail.com, Thanks.

Last edited by mjs22; 04-14-2014 at 01:59 PM.
mjs22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #249
trose
Minors (Double A)

Once 15 launches I will be looking to get in on the ground floor of a fictional league. I have years of OOTP experience dating back to version 6. Almost all of which is offline fictional. I have done online before but the league folded and I never gave it a go again. So I decided 15 will be my jump into the online world. PM if you can help me find a league. Thanks in advance
trose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:49 PM   #250
Birdtrax
Bat Boy

Looking for Historical League

Hello,

I am looking for a historical league to join, preferably 1975 and up. I am proficent with OOTP baseball as I ran a league back in the day (Crackerjack baseball league). Shoot me a message if you have an opening and link to your site.

Thanks
Bird
Birdtrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:44 PM   #251
bababooey76
Bat Boy

Have casually dabbled with OOTP14. Want to get deep into OOTP15. I have run console leagues in the past, the BFSL, a very active group. I have moved on from that and have no desire to run a league but I want to participate in a serious, well run group with active members.

-The more advances the better
-I prefer fictional but definitely open to realistic

I am 38 years old, very laid back and easy to get along with and communicate with. Please PM me or text me with details for OOTP15 league. 317-292-4660
bababooey76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:47 PM   #252
boyettboi
Bat Boy

Looking for a league to join. I'm fairly new but I think I've got everything down for the most part. Looking for a fictional league preferably. Please PM if you are looking for someone to join up.
boyettboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:28 AM   #253
therealdeal1977
Bat Boy

Stable League OOTP 14?

Anyone need an owner? I am your guy.. Love to play and Just am wanting someone to stick with 14 for a while as I just bought it and the two leagues i put the ENTIRE offseason in for a month decided to fold up both and make a new league with 15.. So I am pissy lol .. Do not wanna put in time as a daily player to a half ass league.. Hit me up
therealdeal1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:28 AM   #254
therealdeal1977
Bat Boy

Love to join YOUR league

REALLY wanting to join a STABLE involved OOTP 14 league hit me up Both my leagues went under after putting a MONTH into offseason then they bailed :/
therealdeal1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:32 PM   #255
joerock442
Bat Boy

I want to join an ootp 14 league. please...

someone please send me an invite. thank you.
joerock442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:03 PM   #256
Stanton Like My Daddy
Bat Boy

Looking for a league that will be moving on to OOTP 15. I have 14 so i can get started right away. Would like a modern, historical or random debut, but will also entertain the chance at a fictional league if its the right fit. I've been playing since OOTP 11 but never online. PM me with any opportunities.

Sam
Stanton Like My Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:45 PM   #257
Spindel
All Star Reserve

ULB is sticking with OOTP14 for it's 2008 season. We'll make a determination about OOTP15 after the season concludes. We have the St. Paul Saints and Columbus Crickets available. More information available in my sig. Stable league that's been running since 2011, and have been playing in OOTP leagues since 2001. ulbcommish@gmail .com if you are interested.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #258
Kosmic29
Bat Boy

Hi, I've been playing ootp14, historical leagues, for awhile but never in an online format. I've played in 6.5 leagues, online, but that was years ago. I'd be interested in joining a historical 14 league. Cleveland is preferred but will take anything available. Thanks.
Kosmic29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:42 PM   #259
Antdrew
Bat Boy

Looking to join a Fictional League

Hi,

My name is Anthony Yaghmour and I am interested in joining a fictional league. I have already played in a few leagues, so I have experience in online.

Contact me at jippyjengo2@gmail.com

Thanks, Anthony
Antdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:15 PM   #260
Grandbudda
Major Leagues

1960s Historical League

Would like to join an historical league that would be set in around 1960 and move forward in time from there. Does anyone have any ideas?
Grandbudda is offline   Reply With Quote