Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 07-10-2018, 11:33 PM   #41
TheBrickHithouse
Bat Boy

League found.

Last edited by TheBrickHithouse; 07-14-2018 at 12:16 AM.
TheBrickHithouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:03 AM   #42
amazingmets11
Bat Boy

New to Online Leagues

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB, Historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)No writing but willing to learn
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) michael.lemanski.jr@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? new to online leagues but willing to learn quickly and enjoy OOTP.

Last edited by amazingmets11; 07-12-2018 at 01:05 AM. Reason: no email
amazingmets11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:04 AM   #43
amazingmets11
Bat Boy

New to Online Leagues

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB, Historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)No writing but willing to learn
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) michael.lemanski.jr@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? new to online leagues but willing to learn quickly and enjoy OOTP.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:54 PM   #44
oaklandpcg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

What type of a league are you looking for? MLB - want the A's if possible.

Previous/Current Online League Experience: Been in online leagues since v7

Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No

What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM
oaklandpcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:32 PM   #45
amazingmets11
Bat Boy

Thanks to everyone! I found a league to join.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #46
IcarusB
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) Either MLB or Fictional
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
I've been in one other online league for a few seasons
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
No
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)
Forum PM
- Anything else Commissioners should know?
I'm looking for a league with an active community. I'd strongly prefer a league that sims every day or as much as possible.

Last edited by IcarusB; 07-16-2018 at 07:32 PM.
IcarusB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:56 PM   #47
witherscraig
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey guys! Long-time OOTP player, but I haven't been in an online league in quite a while. Looking to get back into it!

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference): a realistic MLB league

- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available): It's been about 8 years, but I used to be very active in online leagues.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No): Sure. I like writing. I love baseball. I'm obsessed with OOTP. Sounds like I could make that work.

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.): email ootpcraig@gmail.com or text 810-282-8064.

- Anything else Commissioners should know? Let's get started!

Last edited by witherscraig; 07-17-2018 at 04:06 PM.
witherscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:48 AM   #48
witherscraig
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Think I've found a league. Thanks!
witherscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:33 PM   #49
Phillyproud21
Bat Boy

Looking

- Looking for MLB league MAYBE Historical
- No past online OOTP leagues but have played Sports Mogul leagues and plenty of offline OOTP
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Sure)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Email: wgerstle@yahoo.com)
- I'd prefer to run the Phillies/Dodgers
Phillyproud21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:34 PM   #50
Phillyproud21
Bat Boy

Looking

- Looking for MLB league MAYBE Historical
- No past online OOTP leagues but have played Sports Mogul leagues and plenty of offline OOTP
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Sure)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Email: wgerstle@yahoo.com)
- I'd prefer to run the Phillies/Dodgers
Phillyproud21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:27 PM   #51
CrankyTeacher
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)
Lean MLB/real, but open to suggestions
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
Only fantasy sports, plus strato leagues and offline ootp
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
not sure but probably not
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)
email through the forum
- Anything else Commissioners should know?
i have 19 and am ready to roll
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply! Also, once you've found a league, please remember to edit your original reply so that you don't continue to get league invites.
CrankyTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 08:09 PM   #52
chicagowhales
Bat Boy

Looking for current league

- Looking for MLB league, relatively contemporary timeline
- No Online league experience, but been playing OOTP since OOTP13
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) I have no idea what this means, but I'm intrigued!
- What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM for now, elsewise once I'm in the league.
- Anything else Commissioners should know? No! Huge baseball and OOTP fan looking for a new way to play the game. Cubs fan, but open to any team, prefer a NL team.
chicagowhales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 04:55 PM   #53
babs42
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for Online League

What type of a league are you looking for?: MLB, preferably as the Yankees but I would be ok with most other teams.
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: Currently in one league and really enjoying it, considering joining another.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No): I don't understand the question but I'm ok with either I think
- What is the best way to contact you?: You can PM me for my email and then email following that.
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Realism is probably the most important factor to me in having fun in a league like this, so I'd like a league that's realistic and well balanced. Ideally not a paid league but would be ok with a small amount of money.
babs42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 10:21 PM   #54
DrTURTLE2
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for?: MLB preferably
Previous/Current Online League Experience: Never been in an online OOTP league, but have played a decent amount offline and if it helps, I have ran numerous MLB The Show online leagues so I know generally how groups like this work.
Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? - I am open to writing, yes.
What is the best way to contact you? Email - TheDrTURTLE2@gmail.com or Discord - DrTURTLE2#3005
Anything else Commissioners should know? - I am new to online OOTP leagues but I am willing to put in the time to learn and get acclimated to a league.
DrTURTLE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:59 PM   #55
YammyHotspur
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for?: Prefer MLB but open to engaging fictional
Previous/Current Online League Experience: Played a few long running OOTP 6 online leagues but not much since
What is the best way to contact you? Email - asw3987@gmail.com
Anything else Commissioners should know? - Want an engaging league with fun owners. Live a busy life but find time for entertaining leagues and want to get back into the online scene.
YammyHotspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:40 AM   #56
charles333
Bat Boy

Cool Looking for a league - First time online manager - long time player

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) - MLB or Historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None, have only played the game offline for several years.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) YES
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Email and PM
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Very eager player looking to join a league immediately.
charles333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:46 AM   #57
brothashipit
Minors (Triple A)

Hi I have a league for you bmlbaseball.com
The dodgers and brewers are open we’re in the year 2036!
Statsplus.net/bml
We sim three times a week! Let me know if your interested love to help you out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brothashipit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:32 AM   #58
Ghost244
Minors (Single A)

Last edited by Ghost244; 10-17-2022 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Removing all posts. Want to delete account.
Ghost244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:29 AM   #59
brothashipit
Minors (Triple A)

What type of a league are you looking for? MLB but Historical in the early 90's??
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: been playing ootp for 5 years, currently in 4 other leagues
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? don't matter
- What is the best way to contact you? servantsoffire@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? interested in joining a league that is just beginning and would like to participate in drafting of the players or pending on how long the league is running might be interested in joining if no inaugural draft available
brothashipit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:50 PM   #60
chicagowhales
Bat Boy

Experienced OOTPer, relatively new to Online Leagues looking for historical leagues!

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB historical)
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (new to Online leagues, been playing OOTP for five years)
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No, but full disclosure I have no idea what this means)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM)
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Nope! Just looking for an active league.
chicagowhales is offline   Reply With Quote