Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #61
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Updated the file in the NCAA post.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #62
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Updated the file in the NCAA post.
Where exactly can I find that update???
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #63
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isedelyod View Post
Where exactly can I find that update???
It's in the second post at the top here:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3421459

Last edited by Bigrod; 05-09-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:02 AM   #64
Grafton19
Major Leagues

I download the file, but couldn't find it in quickstart. Do I have to use it in a old NCAA file?
Grafton19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #65
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

It's not a quickstart, rather a saved game.

But as mentioned before it's also not ready for use yet. I've just been posting it so that folks can check it out and see what's going on.

I think we'll end up releasing a smaller version with the teams that have been completed so far that is set up to be useable within the next couple weeks
Old 05-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #66
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Is there a way to import the players you have created into an existing league and have them in the draft pool? I have went through all your team.csv files and created a new file of 90-91 players and tried to import the text file into my league in the draft pool screen but continue getting an error popup.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #67
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Is there a way to import the players you have created into an existing league and have them in the draft pool? I have went through all your team.csv files and created a new file of 90-91 players and tried to import the text file into my league in the draft pool screen but continue getting an error popup.
Only through the .csv's really.

The way you're doing it is mostly right but won't work unless you assign the players from my league, id's from your league.

When the game imports it looks for the ids to match them to players already in the universe. If it finds the ids don't match up, then the import fails.

So create some fake players in your league, the same amount as of the players you want to import.

Then export your rosters. Open the .csv from both your league and mine. Copy the id's of the players you just created in your league and paste them over the id's of the players you want to import. Then save the .csv with the players you want to import and go back into the game again and try importing again. If you did things right, it should work.

Feel free to ask again if you have any more issues.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 05-12-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #68
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Could I replace the recently drafted players in my league with your players???
Old 05-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #69
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Could I replace the recently drafted players in my league with your players???
Yes.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #70
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Just a note folks..Working on the last conference now (6 more teams to go) and hopefully will have it completed by tomorrow. Then we'll work on just creating a 2013 nacaa roster template. This will give you a full working ncca lg. with real rosters. and if someone could find me a complete ncaa 2013 schedule, I could add one of those as well. I need one that has all the ncaa d1 teams in one complete schedule. Bits and pieces will work, but that's a huge ton of work to get it right.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #71
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes.
Worked perfectly. I replaced a huge number of fictional free agents with players from your NCAA set.

I am wondering if it would be possible to do the same thing with the eligible draft players? That way I could have your NCAA guys imported into my game and placed right into the draft as opposed to going in as free agents.

Thanks again for your help!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #72
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
I am wondering if it would be possible to do the same thing with the eligible draft players? That way I could have your NCAA guys imported into my game and placed right into the draft as opposed to going in as free agents.
It should work. You'd just have to figure out where in the .csv files the game stores the draft eligible players. I think they're just listed among the free agents, but am not sure.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #73
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
It should work. You'd just have to figure out where in the .csv files the game stores the draft eligible players. I think they're just listed among the free agents, but am not sure.
Yep..in the free agents and they should have their team set to zero, uniform # is zero and loyalty should be 500 unless Howard changed it.
If the numbers in those 3 columns match above, they should be draftees.

Last edited by Bigrod; 05-14-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #74
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Yep..in the free agents and they should have their team set to zero, uniform # is zero and loyalty should be 500 unless Howard changed it.
If the numbers in those 3 columns match above, they should be draftees.
Brain cramp on my part. That's exactly right, it hasn't been changed.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #75
Thisiswherbert
Minors (Rookie Ball)

This is awesome -- I've been looking for draft prospects to be able to import into a daily sim league that I just joined. We are doing 7 day sims with some breaks in between until we get to June 1st, at which we point we are doing live 1 day sims.

Do I need to wait to import the draft eligible players until the draft pool is released? Also, would I then need to edit them after importing or will the ratings you used translate to our league (20-80, increments of 5).
Thisiswherbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #76
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisiswherbert View Post
This is awesome
Thanks!

Quote:
Do I need to wait to import the draft eligible players until the draft pool is released?
Yes.
Quote:
Also, would I then need to edit them after importing or will the ratings you used translate to our league (20-80, increments of 5).
You shouldn't. I'm on the roster team and did a lot of work on the official rosters and used the same conventions here. A few of the guys that I originally rated last year, might be just a little overrated, but nothing that will be a problem for you.

EDIT: Brain cramp again. Many of the D1 players still aren't rated. See the second post in the thread for a running list of the teams that are fully rated, updated daily.

Most of the draft prospects are rated even if they're on teams that aren't done yet but you might find a few guys that still have OOTP generated ratings. So keep an eye out for anything that looks weird, you may have to make a few changes.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 05-15-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #77
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Gonna post this here since I'm having no luck in the logos thread.

I'm adding some Juco teams with real rosters and everything to the universe but am having a ton of trouble getting anyone to help create uniforms for them.

I've posted several requests in the logo thread and have only gotten two uniforms out of it.

So if you appreciate the NCAA Community roster and have the graphic skills to assist a bit please check out these threads and help with making some of these unis. It'd be much appreciated

Here and Here

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 05-15-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #78
Thisiswherbert
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I don't have the graphical skills to assist with actually putting the jersey images together, however I'd be happy to gather a collection of images that could be used to create the jerseys, caps, logos, etc. Let me know and I'll do what I can.
Thisiswherbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #79
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
I don't have the graphical skills to assist with actually putting the jersey images together, however I'd be happy to gather a collection of images that could be used to create the jerseys, caps, logos, etc. Let me know and I'll do what I can.
Thanks!

I've already collected quite a few images, the big problem has been just getting someone to make them into facegen files.

Silvam did a few for me tonight, so that's great. Not sure if he or someone else will end up doing some more. If so then I'll probably get back to you on that once we get toward the end of the images I've collected.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #80
willyfantastic
Bat Boy

great job with this
im going to try and replace draftees with this as stated above
willyfantastic is offline   Reply With Quote