Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #101
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P.R. Park III View Post
If anyone has version 2.0 saved somewhere, please PM me and let me know. What kind of mod creator doesn't save their own mods??
I have 11.1.1, wrong 1 correct?
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:17 AM   #102
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

Yeah, the last release was 2.0, and unfortunately the download link on the front page is obsolete for 2.0. I'm trying to prep a crude WOB 12 version built off of the core independent/foreign rosters from last year.

If anyone uncovers it, I would really appreciate it!
Dr. P.R. Park III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #103
clamel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Yeah, the last release was 2.0, and unfortunately the download link on the front page is obsolete for 2.0. I'm trying to prep a crude WOB 12 version built off of the core independent/foreign rosters from last year.

If anyone uncovers it, I would really appreciate it!

Hm,
I found a zipfile on my old PC named World of Baseball 11 2.0.rar
could this be the missing one ??
clamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #104
JadedMsFan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sorry guys

I took WOB off my dropbox because I needed the space for a work project. I guess I should have realized that people would be interested again after the new OOTP came out.

UPDATE: Here is the link. http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8gilv

Last edited by JadedMsFan; 07-08-2011 at 11:10 PM.
JadedMsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:54 AM   #105
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

Thank you for posting that link, I will update the original post...and make sure to keep an eye out for World of Independent Baseball 12 pretty soon!
Old 01-26-2012, 03:58 AM   #106
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Any chances on WoB for OOTP 12 or 13 now?
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #107
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

I plan on releasing a new saved game when OOTP 13 comes out, however it won't follow the previous World of Baseball model. Instead, I'm creating a World Baseball Organization (which includes all major professional leagues in one massive league - MLB, ***, KBO, CPBL, Mexican League) with all MLB teams having 3 tiers of minors (A-AAA) and the Asian leagues having one. I'm also including two "indie" leagues; a confederation of independent Japanese leagues and an international industrial league confederation. All players are real (for the most part) with minimal foreigner restrictions. I'm also playing around with the idea of a Caribbean Prospect League, which essentially is an indie league run in the Caribbean with 15-18 year olds...the goal is for a vast majority of the premier players to be absorbed by the WBO, and the others by the indies.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #108
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
I plan on releasing a new saved game when OOTP 13 comes out, however it won't follow the previous World of Baseball model. Instead, I'm creating a World Baseball Organization (which includes all major professional leagues in one massive league - MLB, ***, KBO, CPBL, Mexican League) with all MLB teams having 3 tiers of minors (A-AAA) and the Asian leagues having one. I'm also including two "indie" leagues; a confederation of independent Japanese leagues and an international industrial league confederation. All players are real (for the most part) with minimal foreigner restrictions. I'm also playing around with the idea of a Caribbean Prospect League, which essentially is an indie league run in the Caribbean with 15-18 year olds...the goal is for a vast majority of the premier players to be absorbed by the WBO, and the others by the indies.
Once I'm finished with the NCAA universe, I would be more than welcome to allow you to add it the World template.
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote