Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2017, 12:48 AM   #1
43reds
Bat Boy

Photo Questions

Hello everyone. Getting back into OOTP. Haven't played since version 1. I have a question on player photos. I have updated some of the pics to versions I prefer, with no problem. However, in game photos sometimes flip back to the previous pick.

For example, I changed Frank Robinson from an Orioles pick to the Reds, but it seems the new pick only shows on the field for home games. It is ok on all out of game views, but in game it shows the old pick when on the road.

This doesn't make sense since I have removed the old pick from my computer. Probably something simple, but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
43reds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:59 AM   #2
43reds
Bat Boy

Nobody else has seen this issue?
Old 08-20-2017, 07:05 PM   #3
mickey7
Minors (Double A)

Photos have had all kinds of strange goings on ever since the introduction of facegen. I have players whose pictures change all by themselves with no change in the player at all, I have had photos be replaced with facegens, I have had photos that simply become team logos, I have had photos that appear in some of the places photos show but not in other places where I suddenly I have the default player image. I have brought all these things up more than once and have never received any reply !
mickey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:22 AM   #4
43reds
Bat Boy

Thanks for the reply Mickey. I haven't seen all that, just different pics home and away.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:14 AM   #5
mickey7
Minors (Double A)

That's one I haven't seen 43reds !!!
mickey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:00 AM   #6
Satch
Bat Boy

A solution to this problem must be out there somewhere. There must be a photo file somewhere that OOTP uses in game play that was not changed when the default photo was changed. Isn't anyone doing deeper editing and can identify where the default photo is stored for use in gameplay?
Satch is offline   Reply With Quote