Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #261
KySteveH
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgom27
If you are trying to update the rosters as of today you have to be in Commissiner Mode and where it says League you would pick MLB or Minor League and next the team the person is moving to like Bobby Abreu would be MLB then New York Yankees.
Are you on drugs, or just dense?
KySteveH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:02 PM   #262
evanbarth
Major Leagues

Has anyone tested the set in future years? Do the current modifiers work? Is there a future release or is the latest Rolen set the set to use?
evanbarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 09:16 PM   #263
mexpop
Bat Boy

Financial Question

Apologies if this has been asked earlier (and it must have been but after lots of wasted time searching I'm gonna take that chance)... Everything works great in the Cubby/Rolen world except it strikes me teams have a preposterous amount of money on hand at the beginning of the game (as the Red Sox I had something like $200 million extra to spend on contracts). Is there a reason for this, or is it something I can change easily in commish mode? (Couldn't figure that out, either).

But thanks guys for the great work.

Best,
Ari
mexpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:26 PM   #264
neojonas
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexpop View Post
Everything works great in the Cubby/Rolen world except it strikes me teams have a preposterous amount of money on hand at the beginning of the game (as the Red Sox I had something like $200 million extra to spend on contracts). Is there a reason for this, or is it something I can change easily in commish mode? (Couldn't figure that out, either).
Check this thread:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=128590
neojonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:44 PM   #265
metball4
Major Leagues

I got the rosters to work after some trouble..but it seems like games and stuff has already been made in the 2006 season before i even touch it? Hmm..whats up with this

Lets Go Mets!

Last edited by metball4; 11-25-2006 at 02:35 PM. Reason: wrong info
metball4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:22 PM   #266
MaCrawford
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks you very much for all the hard work involved in creating this roster set.

I'm having trouble finding the historical data for all player records in the Almanac section and the Hall of Fame data in general. Is it impossible to include Hall of Fame records in this new version of the game? I know it was possible in previous releases? Many of the player records are wrong in the History section and the VORP for all players is missing. The players in their player sections have accurate 2006 season data, but in the History (or Almanac section) this data only goes up to the 2005 season. Is there any reason for this?

Regards,

Matt
MaCrawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #267
bgstmetfan
Minors (Triple A)

AI altering my team

The AI alters my team, even though I turned off AI on all teams, and then AI run only computer teams. Any ideas? All controls are set to me, not the manager.
bgstmetfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:49 AM   #268
SportGamer24
Bat Boy

Newbie, here. Just wondering if it is specific to this roster set or are all rosters like this...in terms of pitchers having much lower overall ratings compared to non-pitchers. Even superstar pitchers have low overall ratings. Also, why are ratings 0-100 but overall ratings 20-80. Can you change that with this roster set or is that something that is set in stone?
SportGamer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:20 PM   #269
Go Middies
Minors (Single A)

AFAIK, the overall ratings are like the 2-8 scouting system with them being relative to their position in the league. i.e. If there's an 80 rated 3B and everyone else is 54-60, he's monstrously good. If he's a 28 rated 3B he's horrible. However, don't quote me.
Go Middies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:15 PM   #270
SportGamer24
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Middies View Post
AFAIK, the overall ratings are like the 2-8 scouting system with them being relative to their position in the league. i.e. If there's an 80 rated 3B and everyone else is 54-60, he's monstrously good. If he's a 28 rated 3B he's horrible. However, don't quote me.
Ok, thanks. I guess the overall ratings (20-80) is nothing you can change.
SportGamer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #271
DrSatan
All Star Reserve

general manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgstmetfan View Post
The AI alters my team, even though I turned off AI on all teams, and then AI run only computer teams. Any ideas? All controls are set to me, not the manager.
I ran into this same problem. It's because you are not the general manager of your team. I know it says you are the controller, but you have to be the gm also. Look under personnel on your team, and you will see that your name isn't there. First fire whoever is in the position, then go to available jobs under the Manager tab and take the job. You have to be in commish mode.
DrSatan is offline   Reply With Quote