Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 01-31-2020, 07:19 PM   #1
luketd
Bat Boy

Export Schedules and logs dont line up

I'm trying to link up the game scores of each game to the PBP respectively, but when I export the schedules.csv the game and the PBP does not line up correctly so I get the wrong game with the wrong PBP. I tried to work around it but I couldnt. Is there a way to export the PBP's in order of the schedule or have the PBP's have a unique ID linked to the schedule so I could link it up that way?
luketd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 01:01 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

The last number in the file name is supposed to be the game's sequence number in the schedule so #91 is the 92nd line of your schedule csv (the headers add an extra line), but it seems to be rearranging the numbers within individual days. I'll see if we can get that changed, and, if not, use some other system that uses a more descriptive name for the logs.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:48 PM   #3
luketd
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
The last number in the file name is supposed to be the game's sequence number in the schedule so #91 is the 92nd line of your schedule csv (the headers add an extra line), but it seems to be rearranging the numbers within individual days. I'll see if we can get that changed, and, if not, use some other system that uses a more descriptive name for the logs.

Thank you for responding! but yeah it rearranges the numbers within the individual days.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:35 PM   #4
Akaitatsu
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Where are the PBP files? Is that an online-only feature? I am playing single player and can't find them anywhere.
Akaitatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 07:01 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaitatsu View Post
Where are the PBP files? Is that an online-only feature? I am playing single player and can't find them anywhere.
Play-by-play logs need to be enabled under "Other Options" in the Game Settings (File Menu-Setup/Options-Game Settings), then they'll be saved to a \logs subfolder in the \import_export folder.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:46 PM   #6
Akaitatsu
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Play-by-play logs need to be enabled under "Other Options" in the Game Settings (File Menu-Setup/Options-Game Settings), then they'll be saved to a \logs subfolder in the \import_export folder.

Right in front of my face.

Thanks!
Akaitatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:33 PM   #7
luketd
Bat Boy

was there ever a resolve to this bug?
Old 07-25-2020, 01:39 AM   #8
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, I think it was patched shortly after this thread. I just checked and it appears to be matching properly now.