Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 10-26-2019, 11:16 AM   #1
Conklinwj
Banned

Cincinnati Reds Photo History - Key Years

REDS FANS
I have a photo history CD of key years in Reds history. CD contains complete photo player rosters for the following key years…..1961, 1970-75, 1990, and 2000 through 2019….over 2000 photos. Photos are grouped together on the CD by year so they can be viewed consecutively as a complete team. Every photo has a description under it: “2005 John Doe SS 05-09” meaning he was a shortstop for the Reds from 2005 through 2009.

CD also contains numerous photos of players from other years, photos of Crosley Field through the years, and images of Reds publications going back to the 1950s.

The only players pictured on the CD in other than their Reds uniforms are listed below.

If anyone has a photo of any of these players in his Reds uniform, please contact me at conklinwj@aol.com. PLEASE NOTE – I am only looking for digital photos (e.g., JPEG photos) that can be emailed to me.

Willing to trade digital photos to help you with your photo collection.

If my Reds player photo CD interests you, please contact me at conklinwj@aol.com for more details.
Bill
2001 Frank(ie), Francisco Rodriguez
2003 Jim Chamblee
2004 Juan Padilla
2006 Cody Ross (OF, not the Pitcher), Brandon Watson
Conklinwj is offline   Reply With Quote