Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB General Discussions

TBCB General Discussions Talk about the new boxing sim, Title Bout.

Old 01-25-2020, 10:18 PM   #1
POETICDRINK2U
Minors (Double A)

Is there still going to be a Title Bout Championship Boxing 3 game?

I was wondering is this game still in production or is it shelved? If it's not being worked on is the rights to the game up for sale; how much?
Old 01-26-2020, 01:20 AM   #2
pilight
All Star Starter

A new edition seems unlikely. The rights are currently owned by PISD. As you can see on their website there's no recent news. Paul Norman, the guy in charge, hasn't posted anything on the PISD forum since July and hasn't said anything about progress on the hypothetical new edition since 2018. Email him at someone@pisd.co.uk for any potential sale info.
pilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 03:01 PM   #3
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
I was wondering is this game still in production or is it shelved? If it's not being worked on is the rights to the game up for sale; how much?
A handful of people here have been beta-testing a new version but have signed NDAs so can't tell us what's going on. I'm not holding my breath.

Cap
Old 02-02-2020, 03:43 AM   #4
popimorenito
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Title Bout II

I know this isn't the greatest news to hear in regards to 2.5 or the possibility of PISD resuming work on the game, but there is Title Bout II which is made by the original Title Bout designer, Jim Trunzo. There is a computer version and carded version as well. The game is great and it continues to get better. I am not placing this as an advertisement. I, like many of you all in here, have grown frustrated waiting for PISD to release the new Title Bout. Meanwhile, the man who originated the whole thing in the first place has a product out and some really good fights are taking place with it. Again, I know this is not the greatest news for those who would lose many years of building and expanding universes in 2.5. However, in the meantime, why not check out the new offering by Jim Trunzo? You may be pleasantly surprised. There is a 5 day free trial on the computer game and then if you wish to purchase, it is $40 and will include a download of all of the Heavyweights. Additional fighter sets, (Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, and Welterweight) costs $15 each. Jim is currently working on the Lightweight set.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/301541647019560/

https://www.straightjabmedia.com/tit...-computer-game
popimorenito is offline   Reply With Quote