Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 06-15-2019, 08:42 AM   #1
ThrownOutAtHome
Minors (Triple A)

Another Achievement not registering?????

I enjoy going for all the distinct achievements but am having serious trouble lately. I have thrown many a Maddux and did not got credit.

I just stole 5 bases with Barry Bonds and did not get credit for the:
RUNNING HARD 5 SB ACHIEVEMENT.

I was logged online, I'm in challenge mode, I played out the entire game so in-game achievement tracking was definitely enabled.

I did already achieve the: RUNNING CRAZY 6 SB's ACHIEVEMENT and that was with Barry Bonds also. Is that the reason why I did not get credit? Can I not get credit for the same ballplayer with both SB ACHIEVEMENTS?

Ack-Ooops sorry I posted the screenshot of Bonds again. I did achieve it with another player Kyu-min Park but deleted it by accident. I have to go through schedule games again and find it and upload proper screen shot.

As far as the Maddux goes....my cousin owns OOTP also and he did achieve the Maddux before the update so I'm not sure if it is a problem since the updates or not??? I did throw many Maddux's.

Also I am not looking for the Devs to give me credit for the achievement because if it is bugged for me then chances are high it is bugged for other also so I'm not looking for an unfair advantage. I am just looking for it to get fixed in the future for when I earn it again. Thank you.

Please OOTP Staff/Devs take a look into the problem.
Thank you,
-ThrownOutAtHome-

Edit: Just stole 5 Bases with another player other than Bonds and did not get RUNNING HARD 5 SB ACHIEVEMENT. It's definitely bugged.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by ThrownOutAtHome; 06-16-2019 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Adding another screenshot
ThrownOutAtHome is offline   Reply With Quote