Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Technical Support

OOTP 16 - Technical Support If you have problems with the game, please see here.

Old 04-12-2015, 12:36 AM   #921
Habsfan18
Hall Of Famer

HOF Plaque is showing a write-up for a batter, but as you can see he's a pitcher.
Attached Images
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:55 AM   #922
dunningrb
Minors (Double A)

Player batting twice in a row.

I've submitted a ticket for this. Has anyone else seen it?
Attached Images
Old 04-12-2015, 01:27 PM   #923
rockiesfan4ever
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
It looks like there are some other OFs placed in the wrong position. Canseco in CF?
Between 1961 and 2010 the award was given out to 3 OFs regardless of their position.
rockiesfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 01:56 PM   #924
rockiesfan4ever
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am playing in an online league through OOTP16 and a bunch of us are having issues creating draft lists. Whenever we go to create one the game crashes.

I know I am using Windows 7, the current patch, and a computer that should be plenty capable of running OOTP.
rockiesfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 03:40 PM   #925
209vaguhn
Bat Boy

The AI keeps switching my lineups every single game, even though I have full control set to myself in the settings.

It's becoming impossible to play the game.
209vaguhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:09 PM   #926
kingne10
Minors (Single A)

In my game, Ichiro never showed in the Hall of Fame voting despite playing over 10 years in MLB. He ended his career in MLB in 2015 then played in Japan until he retired from baseball in 2017. I'm now playing in 2027 and have never seen him in the vote. I'm curious if it is because he ended his career somewhere else. If so, this would be a bug as it shouldn't matter where he ended his career as long as he meets the requirements.
kingne10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:26 PM   #927
Spaceman213
Bat Boy

I've had players not get credit with steals after a double steal and throwing error by the catcher.
Also, my 1st round pick retired after 4 or 5 starts and he was uninjured. Is this normal?
Spaceman213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #928
Fyrestorm3
Hall Of Famer

When editing a player in Commish mode, the "DL time left" section does not appear to do anything unless the player was already on the DL. The number still ticks down day-by-day, but he remains on the active roster (albeit injured).

If the player is not currently on the DL, inputting a number under "DL time left" causes the computer to believe the player is on the DL, without actually having him on the DL. If you remove that number while keeping the injury, the computer will make the DL move on its own.

I could be remembering wrong, but I believe in the past, editing this value would put the player on the team's DL. Even if that's not the case, and it's only ever been used for editing existing DL time, this seems like it still needs to be fixed, because editing it causes the computer to field an active roster with an injured player on it.

Last edited by Fyrestorm3; 04-12-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Fyrestorm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:20 PM   #929
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman213 View Post
I've had players not get credit with steals after a double steal and throwing error by the catcher.
Also, my 1st round pick retired after 4 or 5 starts and he was uninjured. Is this normal?
Storylines?
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:01 PM   #930
Cusefan95
Minors (Double A)

Started a historic replay in 1998. I was playing as Seattle and Pinella is the manager. In the 2001 postseason we advance to the World Series. A day before the Series, Pinella retires and I head to the Series without a manager.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:08 PM   #931
KaleB
Bat Boy

AI Hiring Minor Lg Staff bug

I'm playing OOTP 16.3 build 15 on Windows 7 and I noticed that I wasn't getting notified when my minor league coaching staff retired and that the AI was hiring replacements when I have it set for me to control Sign/Fire Minor League Personnel. I'm in GM only mode with Commissioner mode turned on as well. I uploaded my 'New Game.lg' DAT files under the name "KaleB AI Hiring Staff Bug.zip".
Attached Images
Image Image 
KaleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 11:08 PM   #932
BigCity
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunningrb View Post
I've submitted a ticket for this. Has anyone else seen it?
It's happened to me as well. In my case, I switched from 2D to 3D and back again, and the same batter came up twice.
BigCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:06 AM   #933
azepeda
Minors (Double A)

Still financial bugs after latest update

1. The money in the negotiations for Draft Picks is acting like money for International picks, with a tax over 3 million in signing bonuses.

2. In the playoffs you can charge whatever you want and you still sell out the stadium.
azepeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:55 PM   #934
JMGC
Minors (Single A)

How do I submit a ticket? Everytime I try to load up my save, it crashes when it gets to 50% loaded.
JMGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:01 PM   #935
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Whenever there is news about a "playoff miss", there is sometimes a spacing miss.

Doesn't happen all the time, nor with all teams - appears to be random.
Attached Images
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:37 PM   #936
smiller
Major Leagues

Batters' Games Started Disappeared

I'm playing the 2015 major league season and am 17 games into it. I just noticed that under batters' stats, the column for games started is blank except for the current year. I didn't notice this when I first started the season, but recently tried a font change, although I can't imagine how this would affect anything. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated?
smiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:22 PM   #937
TwinsGuy11
Minors (Triple A)

Okay, I'm going to try to explain my problem as best as I can. So I started a league with the real MLB settings. I instantly scheduled expansion and a draft. I edited this teams and used customs images for the logos.

So it says the expansion draft is scheduled for tomorrow (which can be seen in the first attachment), so I try to advance to tomorrow.

Then, I get notified that the following event has not been finished yet (which can be seen in the second attachment).

Then I try to draft players but the game crashes. You can see on the third attachment that it says the event isn't today.

Any suggestions?
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by TwinsGuy11; 04-13-2015 at 08:30 PM.
TwinsGuy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:42 PM   #938
STLCARDINALS547
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonOOTP View Post
Whilst playing OOTP 16 I regularly have two or three tabs open and when switching between them the game just goes completely white, The game doesn't crash as such but you can't close it unless you open task manager and end the process.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a solution to this bug or if this has been happening for other people as well?
This is happening to me too. Are you on windows 8.1?
STLCARDINALS547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:58 PM   #939
Mets Man
Major Leagues

I submitted a ticket for this already (#12266)

I'm not sure if I needed to post it here as well.

Basically, I hired a new Scouting Director with an outstanding reputation

Once hired, it released my existing Scouting Director that I had before (who was obviously worse)

Now, for some reason, all the potential ratings seem out of wack. Too many players in the league are maxed out with 80 potential (20 to 80 rating scale).

This is just one team:

This bug isn't limited to just one team either, it's throughout the whole league (my scout's evaluations):

And here's the Amateur Draft:

Pitchers:

Batters:

I don't know if it's an issue with talent distribution or scouting. Probably more likely a scouting issue since it seemed to coincide with me getting a new Scouting Director.

Last edited by Mets Man; 04-13-2015 at 09:00 PM.
Mets Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:54 PM   #940
da commish
All Star Reserve

old high school players in amateur draft

I just went through the 2016 amateur draft in the MLB and ran into numerous high school players aged 20+ in the draft pool, some as old as 23. I seem to recall this was an issue in a previous version that eventually got fixed. It would be nice to get this fixed so I don't to manually adjust high school players back to a reasonable age.
da commish is offline   Reply With Quote