Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 04-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #41
Blublub
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I've done a set of current MLB park images, available for iPad and iPhone. Images are actual photos from a variety of sources - most from the Padrefan historical compilation pack. I've adjusted all to make them line up best as possible with the in-game tags (given the source material). Let me know if there are problems or if you have suggestions for improvement.

Last edited by Blublub; 04-05-2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Links to iPad and iPhone versions.
Blublub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #42
curtneedsaride
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublub View Post
I've done a set of current MLB park images, available for iPad and iPhone. Images are actual photos from a variety of sources - most from the Padrefan historical compilation pack. I've adjusted all to make them line up best as possible with the in-game tags (given the source material). Let me know if there are problems or if you have suggestions for improvement.
Well done! Thanks for labeling them all and lining them up. Can't wait to load those on and play a few.
curtneedsaride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:02 AM   #43
derekjeter92
Minors (Double A)

hey Sebastian, any chance you can make it so we can use different ballpark pictures depending on if it is a night or day game? I'm very excited with how it is now, but just thought I'd ask!
derekjeter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #44
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Hey everyone, I got the team logos to work but I cannot seem to get the ballpark images to work... I used the iFun program and places the team logos into my saved game then images folder... Where do the ballpark ones go? They didn't seem to load on my iPhone or iPad... One other thing is the MLB logo didn't work; but all teams did. Anyone can give me some feedback that'd be great! Thanks!
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #45
MorseMoose
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 1/1 (1)
I feel I've read this thread several times and I'm still confused.

Is it possible to add these images on a non-jailbreak with iOOTP 2013? If so, how?

I feel there needs to be an official post, or at least a stickied post. It's tough to figure it out in this thread!
MorseMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #46
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

•Import custom ballpark images through iTunes

Ballpark pictures just go in the documents folder. No need for a special folder this goes for both jail broken and non jail broken devices.
Wisnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #47
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisnoodles View Post
Ballpark pictures just go in the documents folder. No need for a special folder this goes for both jail broken and non jail broken devices.
Awesome thank you!
Old 04-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #48
MikeG719
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
Hey everyone, I got the team logos to work but I cannot seem to get the ballpark images to work... I used the iFun program and places the team logos into my saved game then images folder... Where do the ballpark ones go? They didn't seem to load on my iPhone or iPad... One other thing is the MLB logo didn't work; but all teams did. Anyone can give me some feedback that'd be great! Thanks!

how you get the team logos to work?
MikeG719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:55 AM   #49
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG719 View Post
I used the iFun program as stated in a few other threads... After you start a game I went into the saved game folder then drilled down into I got to the images folder and pasted them there... Then when you open the game then you'll have the logos... I'm unable to get to my computer tonight but tomorrow I'll post the exact file path to post them in!! Sorry I can't recall from memory off the top of my head! I'll paste tomorrow afternoon!
Old 04-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #50
Canuck82
Minors (Single A)

Blublub - I can't seem to download your files as it says they belong to a non-validated account. Do you know the reasons behind it?
Canuck82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #51
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG719 View Post
Ok I am finally home so I can give you the path...

You first download iFunbox, that seems to work like a charm! Close out of iOOTP on your device (double click the home button and actually close out it out!)

After you download iFunbox on the left you will see:

- The name of your iPhone/iPad
- App File Sharing
- General Storage
- Camera
- iBooks
- Voice Memos
- Raw File system

You want to click on app file sharing, then on the right you will see the apps in which you have app file sharing... for me its

- CamViewer
- iOOTP 2013
- Kindle
- Notability

So then double click on iOOTP 13 (or 12 if thats what you are playing, it will work the same, I have both versions).

Then you will see:

- config
- help
- saved_games
- tables_ipad (not sure whats here for the iPhone, I got my iPad plugged in currently)

So you double click on saved_games then within that file you will see

- Game 1.lg
- Game 2.lg
- Game 3.lg etc. etc. etc... depending on how many save files you have... I only have so for my case I will double click on Game 1.lg. Next you will see a bunch of files that are .dat files and then some folders. The folder you want to click on next is news. Then you get the following...

-html
- txt

You want to double click on html which almost brings you to where you be... You will then see:

- box_scores
- coaches
- game_logs
- history
- images
- leagues
- players
- reports
- scripts
- styles.bak
- styles.css
- teams
- temp

You want to double click on the images folder. Within there you will see the generic team names... this is where you place all of your image files. I use .png file extensions, you must make sure the images are the correct size... 150x150. In order for them to show up, you also need to name them correctly... so if you are using real MLB location and team names they need to be named as follows:

atlanta_braves
baltimore_orioles
boston_red_sox
toronto_blue_jays
washington_nationals

then all you have to do is close out of iFunbox, disconnect your iPhone/iPad open up iOOTP13(12) and load your saved game file you applied to them and they will be there!

I hope this helps for anyone with a non jailbroken device that still needed help adding logos. If any mod's would like to copy this post or move it to a more appropriate spot for more users to see thats fine as well!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Hockey13Playa; 04-08-2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: forgot a step!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #52
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Since I was finally able to get to my laptop and upload the ballpark logos, they worked and looked great. This is me probably being nitpicky but when you hit pitch and you get the "BNN LIVE BROADCAST" screen with the text, in the background is still the "default" stadium, anyway to get around this or no? If not no big deal but if there is that'd be sweet!
Old 04-09-2013, 01:00 AM   #53
js1519
Minors (Triple A)

Ballparks for 13

Here you guys go, this is a link to the ballparks I got from Sebastian's post, I renamed them and resized. Due note however, I only included daytime parks as it was all I needed. Hope this helps!

My Files
js1519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #54
Blublub
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck82 View Post
Blublub - I can't seem to download your files as it says they belong to a non-validated account. Do you know the reasons behind it?
Sorry, it should work now (I hadn't verified an email). Let me know if you are still having problems...
Old 04-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #55
pgd44
Minors (Double A)

Is there a way to use the custom stadiums in historical seasons ? They work fine in my current season, but do not show in the past seasons.
pgd44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #56
Blublub
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Yup - you just need to make sure the file name matches the stadium name listed if you click "Edit" from the Team Menu screen. I've done a 1982 set and it works just fine - if anyone is interested let me know and I can post.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #57
pgd44
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublub View Post
Yup - you just need to make sure the file name matches the stadium name listed if you click "Edit" from the Team Menu screen. I've done a 1982 set and it works just fine - if anyone is interested let me know and I can post.
So basically I could have multiple images of the same stadiums with different names for different seasons. Sounds good. Thanks.
pgd44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:22 PM   #58
Blublub
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgd44 View Post
So basically I could have multiple images of the same stadiums with different names for different seasons. Sounds good. Thanks.
Well, not exactly - stadiums are all stored in the same path and the image name much match exactly with with whatever the stadium is named in a particular season. Fortunately most of the old stadiums have several versions for more modern iterations (like Fenway II and III) although some have only one (Wrigley). It might be necessary to make some compromises in some cases (new photos of old parks for old leagues and vice-versa), but overall it works pretty well.

I believe there was some talk about possibly enabling editing the stadium name in future patches - if so this should allow for different stadiums as required.