Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 07-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #21
Husky51
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palli View Post
No, the update is still "Waiting for Review". I guess over the weekend that will not change.

For the list:

- Game Center Support (two Leader-boards)
- In-App Purchase of additional seasons (this update has 30 new seasons to chose from)
- Ini-Draft for all 3 game modes (not just fictional)
- Trade Block
- make Player untouchable so you don't get trade offers for them
- added the player rating screens during a match (before you was only able to see the profile page)
- some bug fixes
This is terrific. I have such a blast playing this and the timing for the new release is perfect as i will be finishing up my current seasons in the next two weeks or so Awesome game, thanks for the work on it. My itunes account is
stocked and waiting!
Husky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #22
Donevyn
Major Leagues

Quote:
No, the update is still "Waiting for Review". I guess over the weekend that will not change.

For the list:

- Game Center Support (two Leader-boards)
- In-App Purchase of additional seasons (this update has 30 new seasons to chose from)
- Ini-Draft for all 3 game modes (not just fictional)
- Trade Block
- make Player untouchable so you don't get trade offers for them
- added the player rating screens during a match (before you was only able to see the profile page)
- some bug fixes
Great stuff! Thanks!!
Donevyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #23
Total Coelo
Minors (Double A)

Hey Walsh, because it was two days later, idiot?
Total Coelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #24
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Hey guys, please keep it civil in here! We all just want to have Fun with (i)OOTP.

No news on the update from Apple so far but I guess it will go into Review early next week.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #25
Walsh06
All Star Reserve

Not a lot changes in two days with apple. A review could be about a week or so even if it changed in those two days nothing really has changed at all. So give it time and be patient. And no I'm not an idiot in answer to your question
Walsh06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #26
revcarte
Major Leagues

printing?

is there still no support for air printing?? I was hoping to be able to print box scores and stats. Also, any news on the Ipad native version??
revcarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #27
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

We never promised printing with the update. In-App purchase and Game Center took a lot of time (in addition to the baseball relevant features), so we have to put priorities on our to-do list. I will take a look into this air-printing stuff but right now I have no idea how complex it is to implement.

For the iPad version: work on it already started but I don't want to give an exact release date (which is impossible). Our initial aim was (and still is) late August/early September.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #28
I23ryno
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
We never promised printing with the update. In-App purchase and Game Center took a lot of time (in addition to the baseball relevant features), so we have to put priorities on our to-do list. I will take a look into this air-printing stuff but right now I have no idea how complex it is to implement.

For the iPad version: work on it already started but I don't want to give an exact release date (which is impossible). Our initial aim was (and still is) late August/early September.
Sweet on IPad version coming soon!
I23ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #29
revcarte
Major Leagues

printing

Yes, I am excited about the possibility of the Ipad version. I never said that anyone promised the ability to print in the next update but we have discussed it many times before. I am not a programmer but I understand it is a relatively easy function to incorporate. As a user you simply hit a button to send the content (video) or the screen (print) to a printer. I hope it is added at some point in the near future.
revcarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:24 AM   #30
ukwazoo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Man, I'm glad I found this place. Huge fan of OOTP. Had no idea that iOOTP was out yet. And now I'm stuck at work, so I can't buy the app until I can hook up to wi-fi! The suspense is killing me :P Thanks for all your hard work, Palli. Don't know how much money you guys are making off of this, but it's not enough.
ukwazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #31
I23ryno
Minors (Rookie Ball)

The update is live in the app store. Downloading right now!
I23ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #32
JayWigley
Minors (Double A)

ME TOO! So excited. . .it's my birthday and I can't wait to get some 1970's baseball going. . .
JayWigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #33
Supernovae
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I23ryno View Post
The update is live in the app store. Downloading right now!
Just about to post this - lol.

I can't wait to play!
Supernovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #34
JayWigley
Minors (Double A)

My download isn't working. . .it downloads completely but when iTunes goes to "process file" it just stops. Anyone else having problems?

UPDATE: I downloaded directly to my phone and it worked just fine.

Last edited by JayWigley; 07-13-2011 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #35
CHOWDERHEAD
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayWigley View Post
My download isn't working. . .it downloads completely but when iTunes goes to "process file" it just stops. Anyone else having problems?
Is it working yet for you? I just did a d/l and I had no issues. Just tried out the trade block by placing Bruce Chen on it. Hopefully some team picks him up soon, dude is killing me!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #36
Husky51
Minors (Double A)

Awesome! Don't know where to start, but got'em all!!!!!!
Husky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #37
JayWigley
Minors (Double A)

Do the custom logo mods still work with 1.1? I'm trying to do a replay using actual (custom) logos and it doesn't seem to pull the logos at all, instead creating its own each time.

NEVERMIND: Answered here: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...on-1-02-a.html

Last edited by JayWigley; 07-13-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #38
Donevyn
Major Leagues

I'm a bit bummed they didn't fix the 'rotating' screen thing or whatever it's called. got Tehey've got it 'fixed' in a 'upside down' aspect now for most of us iPad users. It really makes it cumbersome is that if you go to forum or manual, it set's up in the opposite direction so you have to turn around the iPad (or roll it so it comes back to where your looking). But just have the game fixed to one side viewing is the big thing. I have mine in a case that when I open it up, I have different choices to lean the screen. But these are all for naught seeing the fixed screen is opposite how the iPad is fixed to the case (and needed that way so all the plugs are accessiable)

Last edited by Donevyn; 07-13-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Donevyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #39
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donevyn View Post
I'm a bit bummed they didn't fix the 'rotating' screen thing or whatever it's called. got Tehey've got it 'fixed' in a 'upside down' aspect now for most of us iPad users. It really makes it cumbersome is that if you go to forum or manual, it set's up in the opposite direction so you have to turn around the iPad (or roll it so it comes back to where your looking). But just have the game fixed to one side viewing is the big thing. I have mine in a case that when I open it up, I have different choices to lean the screen. But these are all for naught seeing the fixed screen is opposite how the iPad is fixed to the case (and needed that way so all the plugs are accessiable)
I know we talked about it and we will build it into the iPad update! It is one of the things I never thought of as I have my iPad in no case so I don't have a problem (don't get me wrong, I see the problem and we will come up with a fix, just it never occurred to me during development).
Old 07-14-2011, 01:29 AM   #40
HavenHunting
Minors (Double A)

Was really hoping to be able to add multiple stadiums in the game. Sick of looking at the same one, otherwise great update. Love the trade block.
HavenHunting is offline   Reply With Quote