Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 08-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #81
kq76
Global Moderator

I just added this note to the original post:

Quote:
Once you're no longer looking for a league, do yourself and recruiters a favour by editing your post about that.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #82
jasonfield

Hey can anybody send me an email about joining an online league? I have been playing against the computer since the day it released and want to join an online league.
jasonfield9@gmail.com is my email
Old 08-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #83
sdctitans
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Experienced Owner, first time online league

Want to join an online league. Willing to take over any team. Very experienced and willing to put in the time and effort to be a good addition to any league. Does anyone have a "real world" league that I could join?
2013 Seattle Seahawks (13-3. SB XLVIII CHAMPS)
2014 Seattle Seahawks (12-4. SB XLIV appearance)
sdctitans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #84
happyharrell
Minors (Double A)

I've gone through the past week or so of posts and either didn't see what I want or accidentally overlooked it, so here we go. I'm looking for an OOTPX league with the following:

*fictional league and rosters
*prefer fewer playoff teams (preferably not 8 in a 24 team league)
*quicker schedule (about 1 month per RL week, more is acceptable)
*prefer a league that upgrades versions every other year-unless there's a major improvement I don't think I'm going to buy every single year (although I own every version since v.4 except for v.9.)

I'm an experienced owner (as I mentioned, I've been around since v.4) and I am also currently in the Home Nations Baseball Association. Please send me a PM/email if you have a league similar to what I described. Even if there are no current openings I would like to put my name on the waiting list. Thanks!
happyharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:42 AM   #85
starchucker
Bat Boy

Smile New Fantasy Draft League

nm

Last edited by starchucker; 08-08-2009 at 07:33 PM.
starchucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #86
spider_monkey_b
Minors (Triple A)

I'm a very experienced GM who has had an incredible amount of success in online leagues I have participated in. In OTTP9 I played only in fictional leagues but I am very interested in playing a real MLB league in OTP X.

Looking for: Real MLB league (preferably one that is starting fresh)
Email: spider_monkey_224@hotmail.com

P.S. I did join a real MLB league but the first sim was supposed to happen 10 hours ago and no word yet. I'm looking for a league that will be stable and has the potential to last a very long time.
spider_monkey_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #87
damientheomen3
Hall Of Famer

Hey guys! I'm Damien and I would like to join a GM league, but I really want one with fictional players. I own OOTP X, so that's that. You can PM me here or email me at walecboy@gmail.com. thanks!
damientheomen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #88
Getpaddled
Bat Boy

Been playing OOTPX for a while now..... Tired of just playing the computer, would like to play an online league.

e-mail me at : getpaddled@yahoo.com
Getpaddled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #89
Dave1408
Minors (Double A)

Very experienced in solo league play. Been playing OOTP since version 6. I own OOTPX. Have never played in an online league though so I would like to finally join one.
While i'm very experienced with the actual game and know all the ins and outs of it, I have never even tried an online league so would need to be explained the functionality, etc.
Anyone who is willing to welcome a newbie to their online league, I would be glad to join!

PM me or e-mail me at dave_devito@ymail.com

Last edited by Dave1408; 08-07-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Dave1408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #90
jcsturgeon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I would be interested in joining an online league. I've got a lot of experience playing old FPS baseball leagues and I've been an avid OOTP baseball fan since Season Ticket Baseball 2003 (which I still play!)

Please shoot me an e-mail at: jcsturgeon@hotmail.com if your league has an opening or an owner needs an assistant to learn the ropes for a little bit.
jcsturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #91
DenverZeppo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am looking for another league to play in.

Right now I am a hyperactive owner in TheGUBA (theguba.net) and Other Reality Baseball 2 (montybrewster.com/ORB2). That isn't be advertising those leagues, they're both full, that is me advertising myself. I use the same forum name in both those and you'll find that I am very active in the forums. So I have an active fictional league I play in, and a great historical league I play in. It's time for one more.

So, what I am looking for?
Real World League (2009 start would be ideal, no one else having screwed up my team would be great.) (Otherwise early 90's start where I can take an expansion team like the Rockies and run them from the beginning.)

3 sims per week, 10 to 15 days per sim - I like to see movement and the passage of time in my leagues.

Participation point system and writing requirements - Non-writing leagues bore the heck out of me.

If you want to know what kind of owner I'd be hit up those other forums and read some posts. If you're looking for an owner for a league that doesn't fit the Real World desire I have go ahead and hit me up as well, as long as you fit the other two requirements. The sims per week, days per sim, and participation requirements are vital for me to stay interested.

Zep

Last edited by DenverZeppo; 08-08-2009 at 07:07 PM.
DenverZeppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #92
immortal50
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi,

My name is Tyler Cox, and I am new to OOTP. I have OOTP 10 and play it has much as I can when I get a chance. I am looking for a league to play in and to try and get some more experience with the game and baseball itself. I would like to join a league that is using OOTP 10(obviously) and one that is preferably a fictional league because I feel that it maes for a much more fun game. However I would be interested in a real world league. I would like for whatever type of league it might be to be fast paced, maybe going 2,3 or possibly 4 years per calendar year. Any year would be okay, but my prefernce is one that would be around the 60s-70s. Another prefernce is one that resembles an MLB set-up.

My email is tl_cox2007@hotmail.com . Please feel free to contact me there or you can PM me. I would also like to have an explanaion as to how these online leagues work.

Than you all,
Tyler Cox

Last edited by immortal50; 08-09-2009 at 12:56 AM.
immortal50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #93
Libid21
All Star Reserve

I'm still looking for a team. I found one from before but am now looking to join another one. Thanks.
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #94
Sancty
Bat Boy

Hi,

My name is Ian Gooda, I was pretty diehard for OOTP 5 or so, but went on an extended hiatus before getting hooked back on for OOTP X.

I try to play as often as possible, and would love to try an online league, I am most interested in a modern-day real-world league, with significantly paced movement taking place and a real community feel with writing and the like taking place.

My e-mail is xianisthemole@hotmail.comx (remove x's) and I'm really excited about the chance to join a league

Cheers,

Sancty
Sancty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:39 AM   #95
pucku33
Major Leagues

hey hey

I currently run a hockey league (i work for ea sports) and I am in 1 OOTP league, but looking for more. Very active. Looking for a relatively slower league as I like to make updates/changes when team is performing subpar. 5 sims a week at 3 days per sim is ideal, however would be willing to enter that does up to 20 sim days a week. Real rosters is perfect, anywhere from 1980-2010.

msn/aim/email is emsanders00@hotmail.com

Last edited by pucku33; 08-14-2009 at 01:33 AM.
pucku33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #96
Lubby
Minors (Double A)

I am a longtime fantasy sports GM. Mostly baseball and hockey. Been running teams continuously for 10 years+. I am a low maintenance, active GM who knows what I am doing with OOTP.

One of the leagues I was in folded recently so I am just in 1 ootp 6.5 league and would like to find another active league to join. Here are my basic requirements.

No new leagues - Something that has been around for at least a year in real life.

No weird rules - Odd point systems, or weird FA rules. I just want to play the way its done in real life.

Prefer multiple sims per week and a full season that doesn't take 6 months. The faster the better in my books.

Other then that I am pretty flexible. Don't care if its retro or current, fictional or mlb.

PM me here if you have something I might be interested in for version X or 6.5.

Thanks,

Greg L.
Lubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #97
jweber724
Bat Boy

New and looking for a historical league

I have been playing OOTP for a couple of years, but have never played online before. I am interested in joining a historical league or current day league. I am willing to accept teams that are weak or in a rebuilding mode.
jweber724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #98
tigey75
Major Leagues

Looking for an OOTP X league that starts in 2009. I'd like to control the Mets but am not picky.

Thanks

Tigey75@hotmail.com
tigey75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #99
Nyro
Bat Boy

interested

I'll like to join a online league up with a good commish. I got ootpx and i'm 28 years old and a good guy.

private me
Nyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #100
Faithful
Bat Boy

Looking for a league to join
Will Join any league that has an opening
Problem is I do not own the game
IM me if you have an opening I use to play alot not so much anymore my screename is Faithful4982
Faithful is offline   Reply With Quote