Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 09-19-2016, 05:19 AM   #1
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Enhancement for views/filters

1. Any column you can put in a view should also be available in a filter.

2. Add a write to csv option in the REPORTS drop down. Right now you can open in game or write report to disk (opens in browser). This would save a couple of steps in getting the browser report into a spreadsheet.

3. In a view have the ability to modify the left to right colum order, i.e. I would like to take the Demand column from the far right and put it after the Players name on the far left.

4. Ability to sort multiple columns at same time, such as sort by contact, then power, then work ethic.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 05:37 AM   #2
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkInCincy View Post
1. Any column you can put in a view should also be available in a filter.
This.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:11 AM   #3
mwbigg
Bat Boy

This is something minor but I think it would be helpful, in the "splits" category. Presently, when seeking to review the recent performance of a player, you are limited to the categories, "this week" and "last week." The downside of this is when a new week begins or the team may have only played one or two games within the present week.

As a result, I think it would be more helpful to add categories for "past 5 games" and "past 10 games." They could be used in addition to the weekly categories or as a replacement.
mwbigg is offline   Reply With Quote