Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Fictional Simulations

OOTP 20 - Fictional Simulations Discuss fictional simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 08-02-2019, 03:25 PM   #1
Crazyjoe0813
Minors (Single A)

Trying to setup Promotion/Relegation League

I'm trying to set up a new league with Promotion/Relegation. I basically want to start in 2019 and have all the MLB teams start on the top, the AAA teams start in Level 2, AA in Level 3 and Single A teams in Level 3. Each league will be split into three divisions. I'm then going to demote the bottom team in each division and promote the top team. I am then going to have I have the league and teams setup how I want, but I can't figure out how to import real players into my league. I've tried creating a standard league in the year I want to start and exporting the rosters and then importing it into my new league, but it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong? Can someone give me a Importing/Exporting rosters for Dummies class? I've tried searching the forums to answer that questions, but I must be missing that too.

Last edited by Crazyjoe0813; 08-02-2019 at 03:28 PM.
Crazyjoe0813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 05:20 PM   #2
dward1
All Star Reserve

why don't you just set up regular standard game and then adjust league structure so minor leagues are no longer affiliated and their own leagues with financials that promote to higher level

then rosters are already set and you don't have to import anything
dward1 is offline   Reply With Quote