Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:37 PM   #61
msupoke
All Star Reserve

LaLuna does not have anything to do with the league at all. I do not see the point of his accusations when he could simply decide to not join and let it go. He has claimed it is a scam with no proof of it. The burden of proof is on him, and if he has none, he should shut up and move on.

The league is full, so it has no need to prove anything to anyone.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #62
TanzKommandant
Minors (Single A)

I'm not saying this league is a scam, but certainly have seen no evidence that it isn't.
TanzKommandant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #63
msupoke
All Star Reserve

I am not saying that your house is a haven for illegal drug distribution, but I have seen no evidence that it is not.

Does that reasoning still work?

Last edited by msupoke; 04-09-2018 at 01:47 PM.
msupoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:35 PM   #64
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

As a member of the league what do I have to do to prove it is not a scam. We are near the end of the 6th round of the draft. Is that enough ? Will the trolls want to wait until we actually start playing games. Once we play a game will they want 30 games ? After that will they want 60 games ? Where does it end ? Will the trolls continue until the end of the season when money is paid out, probably ? I am just amazed that so many people are looking out for my money. Where were you all 35 years ago when I was in hanging in go go bars, that is when someone should have looked out for my finances. Thanks to the voices of reason who make sensible comments regarding the league.

On a final note if a member of the league felt it was a scam don't you think they will have posted something here. All the negative comments just prove how pathetic some people are.
baseballandhockeyrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #65
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballandhockeyrock View Post
As a member of the league what do I have to do to prove it is not a scam. We are near the end of the 6th round of the draft. Is that enough ? Will the trolls want to wait until we actually start playing games. Once we play a game will they want 30 games ? After that will they want 60 games ? Where does it end ? Will the trolls continue until the end of the season when money is paid out, probably ? I am just amazed that so many people are looking out for my money. Where were you all 35 years ago when I was in hanging in go go bars, that is when someone should have looked out for my finances. Thanks to the voices of reason who make sensible comments regarding the league.

On a final note if a member of the league felt it was a scam don't you think they will have posted something here. All the negative comments just prove how pathetic some people are.
Provide proof that there has been a payout. Collecting hundreds of dollars and conducting a draft does nothing to prove that this is not a scam.
LaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #66
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuna View Post
Provide proof that there has been a payout. Collecting hundreds of dollars and conducting a draft does nothing to prove that this is not a scam.
Just out of curiosity, if he were to provide proof of the payout, would you apologize publicly for your accusations?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:41 PM   #67
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtihuck View Post
Yes. As a champion of the hockey league 3 years ago i can attest i was paid. Nicely. Last two seasons playoff visits and regular season conference chapionship turned me a profit.
Here is testimony from someone who won. I know you will say he is lying, but so far, this is better evidence than anything you have given as proof of your accusations being true.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:30 PM   #68
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupoke View Post
Just out of curiosity, if he were to provide proof of the payout, would you apologize publicly for your accusations?
Yes, if you provided actual proof and not someone with 5 posts on this forum "providing testimony". If you guys actually had a legitimate league that gave payouts I would be happy for you and everyone involved. But it seemed sketchy that you'd ask for $100 up front and then you were just caught in a lie, claiming you were full while illiciting hundreds of dollars from other owners so at the moment this seems like a fairly obvious scam.

By all means, put the speculation to rest and provide proof of a payout. Lord knows we've only asked half a dozen times.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:01 AM   #69
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuna View Post
Yes, if you provided actual proof and not someone with 5 posts on this forum "providing testimony". If you guys actually had a legitimate league that gave payouts I would be happy for you and everyone involved. But it seemed sketchy that you'd ask for $100 up front and then you were just caught in a lie, claiming you were full while illiciting hundreds of dollars from other owners so at the moment this seems like a fairly obvious scam.

By all means, put the speculation to rest and provide proof of a payout. Lord knows we've only asked half a dozen times.
That is up to him. I have nothing to do with the league, just like you.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:20 AM   #70
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzKommandant View Post
I'm not saying this league is a scam, but certainly have seen no evidence that it isn't.
True
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:21 AM   #71
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballandhockeyrock View Post

any evidence you just didnt create a duplicate account or anything lol?
Old 04-09-2018, 11:02 AM   #72
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Good Grief

For the hen asking for payout structure, it's right on our board - http://brhlootp.freeforums.net/threa...icial-rulebook

Or if you want the hockey one - http://brhl.net/File/BRHL2Rules.doc

For those thinking it's a scam, don't join, that's fine. We are full, half the league has dealt with us for years, and referred many to us. Some came from the OOTP boards who simply did research into our hockey league to find out it's legit.

I'm not posting payouts because that has peoples personal data on them. But clearly if we were a "scam" I doubt the hockey league would be about to start it's 12th season. http://new.brhl.net/
brhlbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:44 PM   #73
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Now we wait for the apology that will never come.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #74
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brhlbryce View Post
Good Grief

For the hen asking for payout structure, it's right on our board - http://brhlootp.freeforums.net/threa...icial-rulebook

Or if you want the hockey one - http://brhl.net/File/BRHL2Rules.doc

For those thinking it's a scam, don't join, that's fine. We are full, half the league has dealt with us for years, and referred many to us. Some came from the OOTP boards who simply did research into our hockey league to find out it's legit.

I'm not posting payouts because that has peoples personal data on them. But clearly if we were a "scam" I doubt the hockey league would be about to start it's 12th season. http://new.brhl.net/
Again, referring to rules you made up about how the hundreds of dollars that you collected will somehow be paid back to people months down the line does nothing to prove that you've made any payouts to anyone. The fact that you keep pointing to things that don't provide any evidence of a payout as proof that the league is not a scam just makes you even more suspicious.

If you have a hockey league that has been giving payouts for years, surely you should be able to provide evidence that one of those payouts was ever actually deposited in a person's account.

Sorry, but this is incredibly sketchy. You already got caught lying about the league being full while at the same time trying to collect hundreds of dollars in joining fees from new owners. Now you can't provide any evidence that a payout was ever made. Any reasonable person would see this for the rather obvious scam that it is.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:42 PM   #75
SuperJoeCharboneau
Minors (Single A)

I can see both sides of this argument. Having said that, as a commish who gives out a prize myself, I could generate proof by simply taking a screenshot of the transaction and putting some black boxes over revealing details like last names, street address, and financial information in minutes.

Considering how much time has been spent defending yourself, it seems like it would be worth the effort.
SuperJoeCharboneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:05 PM   #76
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJoeCharboneau View Post
I can see both sides of this argument. Having said that, as a commish who gives out a prize myself, I could generate proof by simply taking a screenshot of the transaction and putting some black boxes over revealing details like last names, street address, and financial information in minutes.

Considering how much time has been spent defending yourself, it seems like it would be worth the effort.
You think screenshots work in this day and age lol?????? ummm what it called oh year photoshop wow never heard of that you can do anything and change anything screenshots/pictures lol please screenshots means hey wanna see a magic trick.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:11 PM   #77
msupoke
All Star Reserve

And there it is. Nothing can be offered as proof because it is not about the truth. It is about slandering the league and a person.

It disappoints me that the moderators do nothing to stop the accusations.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #78
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
And there it is. Nothing can be offered as proof because it is not about the truth. It is about slandering the league and a person.

It disappoints me that the moderators do nothing to stop the accusations.
I know right I dont mind free of speech but trying to scam thats is something else
Old 04-09-2018, 09:06 PM   #79
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolos View Post
I know right I dont mind free of speech but trying to scam thats is something else
Even grammatically-incorrect speech?
Old 04-09-2018, 09:21 PM   #80
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Even grammatically-incorrect speech?
Hey at least I am not scamming people plus who you think you are you dont know what language I speak lol.