Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
AddMan
Bat Boy

Draft Day Shenanigans

Not sure if this has been posted, or where it should be posted, but I'm in the first year draft of the NHL and has 2 comments for (hopeful) future considerations on patches.

1) I can't seem to find a way to trade picks for picks. The only way I could find was to chose a player on the team I wanted to trade with, which naturally I then had to include in the trade since it wouldn't let me remove that player. A little odd, but understandable @ this stage of development.

2) There seems to be an interesting glitch with picks. I was picking #4 overall and chose Monahan. Then I immediately tried to trade for the next pick, when I saw that the pick I had just used to draft Monahan was available to trade. I did that, and still somehow kept Monahan. So I ended up with both Monahan & Shinkrauk @ #4 and #5 overall.

It ended up being this as a trade:
To Minnesota: Mike Brown & 1st round pick 2013 (the one I just used for Monahan)
To Toronto: Jake Hansen & 1st round pick 2013 (the one I used for Shinkrauk)

Anyone else run into anything weird like this?

p.s. Thanks FHM! I've played EHM 2007 to death and am thrilled to see a new hockey sim coming up. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
analgesic
Minors (Triple A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Are you playing with the update installed?
Old 03-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
sizzlingpopcorn
Major Leagues

0.9.4 will fix that
Old 03-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #4
AddMan
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by analgesic View Post
Are you playing with the update installed?
No clue. Just bought today, so I'm guessing not as the update was this afternoon. I'll try it, thanks!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
analgesic
Minors (Triple A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddMan View Post
No clue. Just bought today, so I'm guessing not as the update was this afternoon. I'll try it, thanks!
Nooo, today's update was only for the database, which means the players will be fleshed out better, and some of the financials are fixed. You definitely want that, but what you need to solve your problem [and a ton of others] is this update.