Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 11-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #141
DigitalMikey
Minors (Single A)

Exclamation

I am looking for any league that is just forming and is having a draft. I am very active and will not ditch the league. I may be interested in being a co-commish as well. I have tons of experience and am highly active on league forums I participate in. AIM me with any openings you may have.

- Mike

AIM: bringerofruckus
DigitalMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #142
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Exclamation looking for a league

I am looking for any league that is just forming and is having a draft . I am very active and will not ditch the league. . I have no experience online in ootp but play bmo online and am highly active on league forums I participate in. email me with any openings you may have.

oddballs2000@yahoo.com
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #143
ZipGun47
Bat Boy

League found.

Last edited by ZipGun47; 02-23-2010 at 11:39 AM.
ZipGun47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #144
damientheomen3
Hall Of Famer

Hey. I am currently waiting on a spot in FOOLX, but as I'm not in an online league, I'd like to join another. I'd prefer a league that is just starting, and fictional players are a must. Also, I'd prefer no scouting, and (obviously) an active forum.
damientheomen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #145
bigfatcat
Minors (Double A)

(Hyper) active, experienced OOTPer looking for a historical league, using the latest possible roster set (doesn't have to be 2009...just not 1972ish). I'm easy to get along with, and never miss an export. Just want a solid, competitive league.
Only a few things I don't like, and won't join a league using them:
1) scouts
2) coaches
3) teams being able to markedly improve by writing articles. i have nothing against article writing...just want to play the game 'on the field', not 'in the forum'...not that i don't visit the forum 100 times a day, i do, just don't want to be forced to write articles in order to remain on even footing, competitive-wise.

Thanks!!!
Mark F.
mrf4000@gmail.com
AIM: NukoDoll
bigfatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #146
Nostradumbass
Bat Boy

I am an OOTP noob but I have played through 5 seasons so far and am interested in trying an online league. I would prefer to join a forming league but will take over a team in an existing league if necessary.

I can be contacted through PM, email vgd3@hotmail.com, or on AIM sn TheStairmaster32
Nostradumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:42 AM   #147
jxtuoleafs
Bat Boy

Also looking for a league. Relatively new to the series, have played in other sim leagues extensively and have commissioning and simming experience in those - something I would potentially look to move into after a few months of learning the ropes around the league. Have comfortable level of experience playing OOTP offline.

Not a lot of preference to ruling or timeframe, but I do like sticking to the game in most cases and find adding external boosts to be pretty conflicting. But shoot, if that's what your league has and you need a guy, let me know. Willing to join existing leagues, or start up a new one that has a decent plan of attack. And I can get pretty into articles.

Of course I can promise activity, competitiveness, comic relief, and a great character to your leagues.

AIM/e-mail: JakeTuominen
PM: Works

Let's get started!

Last edited by jxtuoleafs; 12-04-2009 at 02:54 AM.
jxtuoleafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #148
Big Orange
Minors (Double A)

Looktime OOTP player seeks solid league

I've played OOTP for years, but haven't been in an online league since (gulp) Prodigy in about '89. Any openings? Write me at CrystalLakeIL@aol.com.
Big Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:36 AM   #149
trendon
Minors (Double A)

Relatively new to OOTP (Got X a little bit ago but just opened it) but not new to sim games or working within a league.

What I would like, but open to all suggestions

- 1901 historical league with real teams and players
- Preferably within the first few seasons
- More towards the slower side

Thank you!

trendonlynch at gmail
or via PM
trendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:32 AM   #150
JAttractive
All Star Starter

I'm an experienced GM who has been playing since OOTP4. Decided to play online once version 6.5 came out and have been a part of three leagues since then. Two of them have folded but I am still going strong in the third.

I am looking to add another league. My preference is for a league that hasn't formed yet but if a quality league approaches me I would consider it. My one requirement is that the league must be fictional. I also prefer ones that try to keep it "simple" (ie. not to many feeder leagues or minor leagues) and are smallish (under 30 teams).

email bholmes4 at gmail.com
JAttractive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #151
prskillz
Bat Boy

Smile Veteran player looking for new league

been out of the ootp loop for a year when my last league crashed after 5 seasons. Looking to join a new league. I am a very dedicated GM (wife says obsessive) and i am really looking to get back into OOTP. Prefer a new league or at least a league that is young in seasons. Email me at prskillz36@gmail.com
prskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:12 PM   #152
Treton
Bat Boy

disregard

Last edited by Treton; 12-21-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Treton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:17 AM   #153
kszychjr
Bat Boy

Looking to join a new league

Would like to join a league that is starting with the 2009 season. Send me an email at kszychjr@yahoo.com

I play a lot of fantasy baseball and football so I would be very active in the league.
kszychjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:19 AM   #154
GarrettSetsFire
Bat Boy

Former OOTP Junkie Needs a Fix

Hey all,

I'm in search of a new or young league with non-fictional players.

I used to play OOTP quite a bit, but when the league I was in folded I never really searched too hard to find another. It's been years now but I still get the itch so I thought now was as good a time as any.

Email me at GDez82@yahoo.ca if you have any openings
GarrettSetsFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #155
rst428
Minors (Single A)

Would like to join historical league

Just got out of two leagues that failed and am still in one using ootp10. Would like to join one or two new ones. Email at r_traviss@yahoo.com.
rst428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:19 PM   #156
br27yank
Bat Boy

new to OOTP

Just purchased v10 looking to join league. I am currently in Action PC and APBA leagues

Frank DiNola
br27yank at nycap.rr.com
br27yank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #157
vindicated125
Bat Boy

Looking to join a sim league... Fictional or Real, does not matter. I do not own the game though. I do have a lot of experience with managing a team

Vindicated125 = AIM
vindicated125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #158
Good_Vibes
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I just made the switch from Baseball Mogul to OOTP two weeks ago after finally realizing that OOTP is superior in the things I like to do. I used the demo and just bought the full version last week. I've acted as commissioner in 2 very successful BM leagues and so while I'm relatively new to OOTP I have a lot of experience in online leagues, both as a staff member and a regular GM.

I'm looking for a fictional league, preferably in the beginning stages, or at least with the opportunity to relocate and rebuild the teams.

Also, if there are people out there who are thinking about opening a new fictional league, I'm very open to help. I have experience building boards and the like.

Hope to hear back soon!

You can either reach me via private message here, or on AIM. My screen name is BuggaDuggies.
Good_Vibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #159
jyanksmsu
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated125 View Post
Looking to join a sim league... Fictional or Real, does not matter. I do not own the game though. I do have a lot of experience with managing a team

Vindicated125 = AIM
This Guy is Good!
jyanksmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #160
margoaepi
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

Was a longtime member of an online fictional league that recently went under. I do not own the game, but am willing to purchase it. I would prefer to join a fictional league, but am open to any offers. Please shoot me an email at joshmargolin@hotmail.com.
margoaepi is offline   Reply With Quote