Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 07-14-2017, 10:45 PM   #1
AlbyBB76
Bat Boy

Draft pick trading

I am about to recreate a fantasy league with fictional players and this league will have one human manager/GM. Is it possible to trade draft picks before the inaugural draft and have the game reflect a new draft order. If so how do you do this? Thank you.
AlbyBB76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:00 PM   #2
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

don't think so, but you can edit the draft order -- easiest way is to export it, if you are doing anything extensive or repetitive. then, import back when done.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:08 PM   #3
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

You can also randomize the draft order until it suits you.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:37 PM   #4
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

oh, from recent frustrations:

export it anyway as a backup if you don't do the draft immediately afterward... i worked on the order, set it all up, then exited the screen.. may have saved and exited ootp, too... but the point is when i got back, it was all jumbled up again, lol. i had to re-do everything.

<--- this smart guy figured it coudlnt' happen twice and that it must have been somethign i did (and stillbelive that latter part)... yet, i was capable of jumbling it up a 2nd time and re-did the order for an oh-so-fun 3rd time.

Last edited by NoOne; 07-17-2017 at 12:39 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote