Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
duari91
Bat Boy

Injuries

Here is my feedback for the injury ratio in this game.

There are FAR too many. I can count well over 30 instances in half of my season where my players have injured themselves. Most of the time in practice, with very long term injuries. This is getting very frustrating. Especially when the game targets my key players.

Is anyone else having massive issues with Injuries? It seems like the entire league has been plagued with them, not just me.

EDIT- A common thread has now been found within the game. For every player that plays exactly 1 game after an injury, another player is injured from my team. I knew something wasn't right lol. It seemed off when I was trading injury for injury, but now I do notice the common thread.

Last edited by duari91; 03-07-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:32 AM   #2
Skadhauge
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duari91 View Post
Here is my feedback for the injury ratio in this game.

There are FAR too many. I can count well over 30 instances in half of my season where my players have injured themselves. Most of the time in practice, with very long term injuries. This is getting very frustrating. Especially when the game targets my key players.

Is anyone else having massive issues with Injuries? It seems like the entire league has been plagued with them, not just me.

EDIT- A common thread has now been found within the game. For every player that plays exactly 1 game after an injury, another player is injured from my team. I knew something wasn't right lol. It seemed off when I was trading injury for injury, but now I do notice the common thread.
Nice find, but maybe you should redirect it to the bug section -> injury sticky.

Just to make sure it's noticed.