Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 05-08-2017, 09:00 PM   #21
Tangerino
Minors (Double A)

+o+Well its the end of the season. He got injured for 32 games but in the 50 he played he got 43 points 20 goals 23 assists pretty respectable season (closest to points per game I've had to be honest) I am so excited on his progression went from 3.5 to 4.5. We sadly missed the playoffs and were 9th in our conference, so I dont get to see how he does in playoffs situations.. scout says hes not to good when games get put on the line and i dont think he has got good consistency but hopefully he pulls thru and becomes one of the best!

Tangerino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:05 PM   #22
Tangerino
Minors (Double A)

WOW and just saw this he played in the 2022 olymics at 18 years old and put up 7 goals 7 assists in 6 games!! incredible!
Old 05-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #23
Tangerino
Minors (Double A)

Wow just 2 years after Maxime was drafted an American born stud was thrown into the mix who I got lucky to pickup 2nd overall he was 4.5/5 star on draft day an absolute stud

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2017, 04:58 PM   #24
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

This makes me really want to go back and keep going through my modern day save file, too. But I mostly focus a lot of attention on my fictional league I worked hard on creating. In that save, I've gone through 5 years so far and James Grand for the Chicago Comets is dominating every year, scoring 100+ points consistently. He's the only player with over 500 career points, 2nd place being in the 400s I think (if that even). I didn't expect to have made him that great originally, but it's been impressive to watch. His Comets have also made 4 straight finals appearances, but are 2-2 so far in that round.

Also from the junior league with the team I'm managing we had a really wild game happen. I don't know how but this happened in the past season. I mean 17-1 is bad enough, but 71 shots? Even if this is fictional, I had no hand in messing with these guys in junior either, it just kind of happened this way.
Attached Images
Old 07-04-2017, 02:44 AM   #25
SCampo98
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
How does Hovdebo open the 2052-2053 NHL season vs the Bruins? Only score a hat trick. Will be interesting to see if he can hit 50 again.
Did he ever pass Richard? Lol after reading the posts I became super interested in the career of a fictitious player
SCampo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:50 PM   #26
Habsfan18
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCampo98 View Post
Did he ever pass Richard? Lol after reading the posts I became super interested in the career of a fictitious player
Hovdebo is the Habs all-time leader for goals scored, currently sitting at 589. His 1169 points places his 3rd all-time behind Lafleur and Beliveau. And he's still only 32.

OOTP and FHM Beta Tester
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:46 AM   #27
dylan88jr
Bat Boy

very good season for matt murray

Name:  Desktop 07.30.2017 - 22.43.12.11.png
Views: 779
Size:  329.1 KB
dylan88jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #28
joe-max
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Younghusband

Nice name. Not so nice that he scored two against me.
Attached Images

Last edited by joe-max; 09-12-2017 at 06:07 PM.
joe-max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #29
Anton
Minors (Double A)

I don't have pictures any more as my old computer crashed, but about 20 years or so into my last game I drafted Gennedy Pasenko on D and Aleksy Ladatko at C/RW 1st and 6th overall. Both were 4/5 stars in junior and born in Latvia in the same year. I played about 10 years with them before the crash. It's the only time I've had multiple superstars from a single smaller country at the same time, let alone same draft, team ect. I know the story is less compelling without pics, but being a fan of Latvian hockey, it's possibly my favorite timeline I've gone through.
Anton is offline   Reply With Quote