Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 12-13-2016, 11:48 PM   #21
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRoyalKC View Post
ability to watch games user's team is not playing in has been re-enabled

Does this mean being able to watch other games that aren't your team?
Yes.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:02 PM   #22
dtowerkh
Bat Boy

New issues with 3.1.84?

I downloaded and installed the newest version for PC, and I immediately noticed 2 issues I didn't have before:
1. The back button in the top left works intermittently - seems that it mostly doesn't. Also, the left arrow's functionality doing the same seems to work at the same reduced rate.
2. Sometimes a players individual menu (has "Profile", "Scouting", "Contract", etc is completely gone when viewing a player.
dtowerkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:53 PM   #23
Hiboux64
Bat Boy

Hi FHM3 guys,

Don't know if that was already posted in other sections of the forum but I have encountered the following annoying issues during my FHM3 career (fYI I play the game v3.1.84 and I am a the start of the 2018/2019 season with the Colorado Avalanche):
+ During the summer 2018, on August 15, I have lost the NHL rights of my prospects drafted in june 2016 who play in the NCAA. Normally I should have their NHL rights until August 15 2020.
+ Because I saw the signing deadline for my NCAA prospects drafted in 2016 was incorrectly set at August 15 2018, I tried to sign them everyday between June 23 2018 and August 15 2018. But everyday, the system told me the player wanted to play the season in the NCAA.
+ It's impossible to sign KHL players in the NHL. For example I have a prospect who plays in the KHL. His contract finishes at the end of June 2017. When I try to sign him between June 23 and June 30, the system tells me I can't sign a player under KHL contract. Then after the sim from June 30 to July 1, the player have his contract extended for two more years during the night and I can't sign him again for 2 years. We should be able to negociate with a player under KHL contract if he is free of NHL rights or if we own his NHL rights to offer a contract which would start at the end of his current KHL contract.
+ I have prospects who are at the end of their 3 years entry level NHL contract. When I try to re-sign them in June, just few days before the contract ends, they usually asks for 2 or 3 years contracts when I offer only 1 year at qualifying money. They always refuse the offer and become restricted free-agents (sometimes they still appear on my depth chart, sometimes not which is probably a bug). When I try to sign them as RFA after July 1, I can't offer 1 year standard NHL contract. The system forces me to offer a 2 years entry-level NHL contract which is incorect as the players just finished their 3 years entry-level deal and I should be able to extend them with a 1 year offer if I want.
+ In my career I have teams which draft a 18 years old player and sign him for 1 year (which is impossible as an entry-level is 3 years). Then the player leaves the team after 1 year and becomes a unrestricted free agent 1 year after, at 19 years old. It is strange to see teams letting players who are still in their RFA years leaving on June 30 as FA without retaining their rights, especially when it is young players with a potential of at least 2.5 stars (I have seen the case with many players of 3 or even 4 stars of potential).

Sorry for my english as I am obviously not a native speaker. If FHM3 guys want more details on the issues above, let me know. I will be happy to help.

Best,
T.
Hiboux64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #24
Madliberation
Bat Boy

Any idea on the timeline for the next one? I''m stuck right now on April 9th and have been for almost two weeks as it wont stop crashing.
Madliberation is offline   Reply With Quote